Skype

Scolex

"Hey Alex, I'm back" Scott sat back down while opening a can of Red Bull. "I miss you more than anything."

"I miss you too babe," Alex responded. "When is tour going to be done?"

"I forgot," Scott shrugged. He leaned closer to his computer so Alex could hear him better. "Is Wyatt doing ok?"

"Yeah."

"I really wish I could see you," Scott sighed, placing a hand on the computer screen.

"You can see me, silly!" Alex laughed.

"No, but I mean in person!" Scott whined. "I just-- I-- I just really miss you."

"I miss you too babe," Alex responded. "But don't worry, soon tour will be over and you'll be back home again."

"That's gonna take forever!" Scott made a pouty face at Alex, who laughed. "I wanna see you NOW!"

"Ok Baby Scott," Alex smirked. "If you want to see me, open the door.

"What?"

"Open it."

"Ok"

Scott got up and walked towards the door, opening it slowly. His eyes widened when he noticed who was standing there.

"I told you so,"Alex laughed.

"How long have you been standing out there?" Scott asked, helping Alex with his things. "And why did you use your computer to Skype me?"

"Priorities," Alex shrugged. "... And my phone is dead."

Once Alex had all of his belonging in the hotel, he threw himself onto the bed.

"Hey, where's Mitch?" Alex asked.

"Oh, Mitch is with Avi," Scott responded. "They said they were out for some 'special bonding' or something."

"Ooo, Mavi?" Alex got excited.

"Maybe," Scott shrugged. He turned in the TV and handed the remote to Alex.

"Why should I take the remote?" Alex asked.

"Because I don't know what to watch!" Scott laughed. "So take it!"

"Ok fine," Alex groaned, pretending to be annoyed. "You always do this."

Alex kept channel surfing until he reached a show he found interesting.

"Let's watch this!" He said.

Scott rolled his eyes, pretending to be annoyed. "Ugh, fine."

The two of them spent the rest of the night cuddling next to each other while watching movies.

---

Sorry, that was terrible. Anyways, comment or DM me ships to write oneshots about that I haven't done yet!

For everyone who's requesting Scirstie, I've started that oneshot I just haven't finished it yet.

Anyways...

BYEEEEE