Calum

You and (y/b/n) have been waiting to go to the 5 seconds of summer concert for ages now and you are both so excited to see your favorite music group live.

You arrive at the concert with (y/b/n) and look for your seats. They were close to the stage but kind of to the right. All of a sudden the music started and you and (y/b/n) started screaming at the top of your lungs. You sing and dance to every song. At the end of the concert you and your (y/b/n) walk to a Starbucks to be picked up by your parents as you dident want to pay for parking. (y/b/n)s mom comes right away and she leaves you there because your mom would be there. A few minutes latter a voice behind you says "hey do you come here often?"
You turn around to see none other than Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer.
"Well I do like Starbucks so, yes I come here often to say the least" You say giggling. You are trying as hard as posable to stay cool.
"I'm Calum hood, what's your name?" He says
"I definitely know who you are and I'm (y/n)" you reply
"Oh so your a fan." Calum said smirking "did you go to the concert"
You and Calum talk until your mom comes and picks you up. You exchange numbers. You wake up the next morning with a text from Calum that said "hey I know we just met but I'm in (your town) for a few more days would you like to go on a date?"

You go on the date with Calum and end up getting married 4 years later.