You Snapped My Sisters Neck?!?!(Chapter Four)

----//STEFAN'S POV//----

Damon & I had put a now unconscious Aria in the backseat and drove off. I knew it would only take a matter of minutes before Klaus knew that Aria was gone. I see my brother smirk. "What are you so happy about?" I ask him while glancing at him.

"We have something that Klaus wants...and I think I have a plan on getting him out of our lives for good without killing him." I wait for his answer but I then hear a groan from the back seat. I work fast and inject Aria with enough vervain to put one hundred vampires down. "Mind sharing that idea with me Damon?" He smiles at me. "We'll talk later."

----//MOLLY'S POV//----

I'm at the grill with Caroline. "Molls seriously you think you can save your sister from her six month Klaus brain wash?" I sip on my lemonade for a moment before answering. "Yes. I. Do." I say in a matter of fact tone. "Okay, but if anything happens to you because of her I won't hesitate to knocking her out." I peel my nail polish off my nails hoping she wouldn't hurt Aria.

"I believe that I can do it without hurting her or getting myself hurt in the process." I see Jeremy pass our table and feel myself get butterflies. I glance over at Caroline and see her trying to hide her grin by taking a sip of her ice tea. I groan. "You can hear my heart beat huh?" She giggles. "Oh yeah. It beats like a jack rabbit." I blow bubbles in my lemonade and see my phone vibrate on the table. Caroline snatches it up and I scowl at her.

"Molly hotline can I take a message?" I roll my eyes at her. "You what?" I see the smile slip off of Caroline's face and turn into worry. "Ok. I'll bring her in a little bit. And make sure she locked up tight." She hangs up the phone and puts it down and continues to drink her ice tea. "Okay Care who was that?" She avoids my eyes. "Care? Answer me, who was on the phone just then." She sighs. "It was Stefan." I raise my brow at her. "What did he say?"

She plays with her straw. "Fine don't tell me I'll go see him myself." I start to get up but Caroline grabs my wrist. "Okay...they have Aria in the cell room. But I am only taking you there after you promise me you won't do anything reckless like going up to hug her." I feel my heart pound. Aria...is home. I try to walk out the door but Caroline has a pretty good grip on me. "Molly...promise me." I nod and she lets me go. "Alright lets go see her." I was going to go see my sister again...

----//ARIA'S POV//----

I wake up with my vision blurry and feel my neck hurting like hell. I go to rub it but my arms won't move. What the...I look down and see my arms are cuffed down with some heavy metal. I try to move but I'm locked down tight. I then hear voices at the door. I sit silently and listen.  

"Stefan that tattoo on Aria's side is a blood tattoo a Celtic of Iyana's essence. That's why she's able to walk into the sun and not burn like you and Damon with out your daylight rings. I'll try to look up more about it in my book of spells..." That's when I remember about Damon snapping my neck. I'm gonna kill him. He will be the first vampire in history to be ripped. I hear the door unlock and I slump my head down and pretend I'm still knocked out. "I think we did a good job at trapping her Stef." I hear Damon say with a smirk. I try my hardest not to growl hearing his voice. I feel him lift my head. "Damon I wouldn't touch her." I hear Stefan comment. "Why? She's perfectly sle-."

Just then I bite into his arm and feel him snatch away from me. I lick my lips feeling the blood drip down my chin. "Mmmm. Thanks for the snack Damon." I say with a smirk. He goes to lunge at me but Stefan goes to pull him back. "Damon just go." Damon glares at me and I blow him kiss. "Next time I see you I'm snapping your neck." I call after him. I then look over at Stefan.

"Stefan be a doll and let me out now." He shakes his head. "No Aria, your here until you get yourself under control." I giggle devilishly. "I'm in perfect control Stefan. In fact I couldn't be in more control than now." Stefan looks at me with sadness. Ugh pathetic. "Aria your humanity is off. And I want to help you turn it back on." I smirk. "I don't want it back on."