Safe For Now

All what way home was quiet like really quiet this guy that was driving me didn't talk to me once and he wouldn't let me put my music. I'm pretty sure he didn't even blink. When we reached my house they was even more police cars all around the place the police people were walking all around the property and inside the house. I got out with some more tears escaping my eye's and started to walk toward my car but some lady stopped me.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking at me sceptically.

"Getting my car?" It came out more like a question, like why would be wan't to know.

"Your Mrs. Hale, right? Well you can't take the car with out permission, sorry." she rolled her eye's like it was obvious. Who is this lady? does she think she's special because she's not.

"That's why I got permission, lady. Now can you please move" I shot her a glare.

"Oh *cough* sorry, mam. Go a head" she stepped out of my way. I nodded and walked off to my car and I slid into it the cool leather material of the set hit my warm skin making me cringe. I took one last look at me house trying to remember all the good times, my childhood, my parents then I remembered that there was nothing good that happened in that house. My childhood was spent at my friends houses and my parents I just don't want to remember them.

I shook my head and backed out of the driveway heading to my boyfriend- I mean fiance's house. I smiled at that thought, fiance, it was just perfect us together forever no distractions just us. I got to Branden's place as fast as I could I just wanted to be in his arms. Safe.

I pulled up to a large apartment complex that was near the college that Branden went to 'l'école University' He got in on a scholarship so good thing he got good grades on High School. But Branden lives with a friend of his named Mike who I don't really like, he always hits on me. I'm like dude I'm your friends girlfriend and the only reason I'n here if for him not you!

I take my bag and hop out of my car and run to the door of the apartment and press the buzzer thing that says James/Keagen, Branden James and Mike Keagen. "Ya" says the person I hate with a passion., Mike. 

I snivel "I-Is Branden t-there?" I asked in a small voice.

"Angel is that you? Ya he's here I'll buzz you up" He's concerned voice seemed so strange I'm used to his pervy comments that I never knew he could actually act like a normal human with feelings except for being a corn dog!

When the buzzer sounded I opened the door and ran to the elevator to the 3rd story and knocked on their door. Tears pouring down my face, all I have to do is think about something terrible so I chose getting caught and never being able to see Branden again. 

I fell to the ground before the door even opened crying, what if it did happen? What if we got caught and we loss each other forever. "What is it Angel?! What's wrong?" Mike asked before pulling me into the apartment my bag securely in my hand. 

"It's my parents! T-there dead! There dead, Mike!" I sobbed. "Were's Branden?!" 

"Here Angel.*cough* I'm here" Branden sat next to me and pulled me into his arms. I looked at Mike he seemed frozen in place not moving, not blinking, frozen. People seen to have different reactions to this I wonder what they would think of my real reaction when they first died. They might not like it.

I sobbed into Branden's shoulder for a bit before he picked me up and brought me to his room but I was still crying non stop. "What's wrong, Angel?" I smoothed out my hair.

"What if we get in trouble, Branden? What if we get caught and never get to see each other again?! I would just die!" I voiced my worries. What's if's? Kept running through my head not about the murder but about us I can't live with out Branden. I must seem like a lovesick teen but I'm not this IS love, true love.

"Angel you can't think that way, think of the better not the worst, the bright side of things not the dark. Okay?"

"Ya *snivel* okay" I nodded my head and so did he then he kissed me and it made the whole world disappear.

_____________________

Hey people! In case some of you don't know french, l'école means school! lol. I couldn't find a good name for the college so I was like, why not have something in a different language so it sounds cool? XD. And I love the idea of a love stricken teen but it's real love and that's what I want this to be or at least seem like, I have the whole thing planed out in my head I just need to write it. Sorry if it sucked and was boring but some pages need to have no action so you can really get the concept of the whole story, it's not just about murder. Look close people.

Vote. Comment. Fan!

Comments, votes, and fans make my day people! It shows that you guys actually like this story(s) and I appreciate that. :)

Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil! Amazing song, people. You have to listen to it! :)