Question Me

The police came within 10 minutes but it seemed like forever, I thanked god that I know how to make myself cry or this would be a huge mess. Marry was still holding onto me for dear life balling  her eye's out, I have no idea hoe she can do  that it's not like they were anything spacial to her.

The police busted through the door and started running around checking all the rooms and running up the stairs. Once they saw Marry and I they rushed over to us peering into my 'parents' room one gasped and the other's face started to turn green but they picked us both up and walking down stairs. Before we made it all the way down the hallway I herd a another gasp I suppressed a smirk that was trying to make its way onto my face.

I was trying to fake cry even more now my head started to hurt from all the preacher I was now putting my self under but it was for love and I'm willing to anything for love. I sobbed loudly into the police man shoulder "I want my mommy! Mommy!!! Please!" I screamed. What? A little more acting couldn't hurt on my part but the work 'mommy' still didn't seem right coming out of my mouth.

"please bring me my mommy" I whispered to no one in particular. The police man sat me down on the back entrance of a ambulance and some doctor/nurse people came to cheek me out. I started to get nerves, what if they find something that will give away that I did it? Like they do on CSI were they find like little fibers that fell off my shirt and they trace it back to me! Oh my god I'm going to start hyperventilating! What if they search Marry's car and look through my bag and find the bloody cloths!? I got to get their and get my bag, quick.

"We're going to have to bring you down to the station, Mrs. Hale. It's mandatory that we question you" said some policeman. I nodded numbly, if they find out I'm lying am going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble. I was hand cuffed and brought near a police car "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." the police man read my Miranda Rights.

I got into the car and saw that Marry was being put in the other cop car and I sighed with relief knowing I wasn't the only one going but I still have to get my bag out of my car but they can't search it with out my permission, right?

I cried for real, what if I get caught? I'm not bringing Branden down with me it wasn't his fault that my parents were sicko he actually helped me. I promise my self that I wont get in trouble because I don't think I can live with out Branden, I would kill my self if I had to. I hope he feels the same about me.

.....<3

"Mrs. Hale were were you last night?" some police guy named Jim asked me.

I wiped the fallen tear off my face "I was at my friend Marry's house, sleeping over." that was the truth I did sleep over.

"How was your relashionship with your parents?" wow parsanal question there

"My parents and I had a relationship like any other. They did go out on business trips but we hung out when they we're home" Lie lie lie.

"I see, do you know anyone that would hurt your parents?"

"N-no I d-don't. Everyone l-loved my parents as f-far as I know" Salty water ran down my face, fake crying takes a lot out of you.

"Not even some of your dad's business partners or people in other business?" Jim do you ever stop asking questions?

"No. My dad didn't really like to talk about work at home" that's 2 points for being truthful, good for you Angel.

"Ok Mrs. Hale I think we're done here. Do you have anyone you can go to tonight?" YAY! It's over.

"Ya I can go to someone's house.  But I'll need to drive there so can I get my car from my house?" I asked with my most innocent face.

"Yes I don't see how that can be a problem there are police men at the scene and you drove that car to your house from your friends right?" It would be a problem if I was the murderer and my blood covered clothes were in a bag in that car but that couln't happen.  

"Yes"

"Ok you can go I'll have someone bring you to your house" I nodded.

_______________

It's short, I know! But I'm having writers block! So people please vote on this if you think its good! or comment! If you guys write you know how I feel, it's nice when you get a vote or comment.

So vote, comment, and fan people it means a lot :)