Girls Night

"So, any boys yet you two?" Sammy asked while making her bed.

"There's Josh. He's so freaking adorable. It's only, he's 2 years older and dad doesn't like that." Callie sighs.

"Well is he good to you?" Sara asked, sitting closer.

"Yea he's treats me like a queen. Which is a good thing I think."

"Callie, he is only 20 and you're 18. Everything is legal. The worst thing uncle Ben can do is say no. You don't have to listen to him." Sammy chimed in.

"But he is my dad, Sammy."

"Ok, let's talk about the guy I'm talking to." Sammy and Callie look at her in shock. They both know their uncle Kaleb would never be ok with this.

"What?" Sammy said first.

"Umm, yea. His name is Shane. He's different but good."

"Wait. Wait. Hold the phone. Shane who? It better not be Shane McEntarfer!" Callie cuts in.

"Why can't it be?"

"He's an a-hole. Do you really think you can change him? You can't."

"Callie, why does it matter?" Sammy shifts watching the show.

"Because you're going to get hurt. A lot of girls do.. And I just don't want to see you get hurt like I did."

"Wow. Unexpected turn." Sammy says.

"What?" Sara says dumbfounded.

"Yes. I dated Shane! We went out for 2 months. My friends told me I was lucky it even lasted that long. And it's true. He just want in girls pants Sara. Don't let him take it unless your ready. He likes to control people and that's how he gets it. Please just don't let him control you."

"I'll... Ok, I'll try to not let him. I know I won't let him do anything other then kiss and hug me." Sara put her head down.

The girls were quiet for awhile but then they started talking again. They talked about what they had planned for life and if things changed. They snuck down to the kitchen around 1 am to get snacks and drinks. Sara made sure they got some of dad's liquor too. The girls had a little party and got a little tipsy but they were able not to get caught. Callie pasted out first on her sleeping bag. Next was Sara an hour later. Sammy hid the bottles in Sara's closet before she fell asleep on her sleeping bag.