Shattered

The next day May woke up in the hospital, feeling like something wasn't right. That's when Ash walked in...

"Ash? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"May..." He started. Everyone else walked in.

"Y-yes?" Ash had May nervous, she knew it had to be about Drew. He was the only one who didn't walk in.

"Drew left last night when you fell asleep. He felt like he was always putting you in danger, which frankly, is true. He couldn't sand to see you like this and couldn't dare say goodbye. He said he loves you too much to take another chance of letting you get hurt like this again. He left this... He said since his Bulbasour is in love with yours, that you should keep them together..." Ash handed her the Pokeball and rose.

May took them both and just stared at them. She couldn't believe he did that. She felt abandon and lonely all of the sudden. She didn't like it, it was as if he took her heart and crushed it. That was the second time he had done that to her. She felt so low. So... Unwanted and unloved.

"He... Left. He just left." May's eyes teared up and she started crying.

This wasn't just sadness this time, it was rage, stress... She felt sick to her stomach.

"I can't believe he did that..." She laid in the hospital bed for the next week. She was fine. She just didn't want to move.

"If I ever see that cabbage head again... He's gonna get a piece of my mind... Big time!" May said to herself.

Her eyes were completely bloodshot and baggy, she looked like a zombie. Her hair hadn't been brushed for days, she hadn't eaten, and Max was starting to think she was going to go insane.

"Drew..." She muttered. Just like she had been. For the past week...

"Drew..."

"Drew..."

"Drew..."

"May!" Ash shuck her. "I'm sick of seeing you like this, Drew would be too! This isn't at all healthy, stop acting like you're dying! He's just a boy!"

May would have burst into tears, but she had none left. "He... Is so much more than that, Ash."

"At least she's talking like a human instead of a robot..." Ash thought.

"May please just forget about him, your scaring me... And mom. And dad." Max added.

"This is why I don't want you getting involved with boys, May!" Norman said.

"I'm sorry dad... L-lets just go home..." May sighed.

"Come on, sweetie..." Caroline lead May to the car.

"So what now, Ash?" Misty asked. "Poor May..."

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna try to forget all of this. I overheard that May isn't going to be allowed to travel for a few years now, so we have no reason to wait here..." Ash walked off.

"Ash, wait!" Misty ran to him. "I'm going with you."

"Wait for me!" Brock caught up with them.

Ash smiled. "Let's go."

So everybody went their separate ways and tried to forget the past. Though for some people it was harder than others.

"Roselia... May... May..." Drew mumbled in his sleep.

He woke up with a gasp. He realized what he had done and accepted it. He left May and that's how it needs to be...

Drew was alone in the forest. He had slept in. LATE. Of course this was due to his recent lack of sleep.

Drew couldn't take on another day yet. He went back to sleep and slept all the way until to next morning. His thoughts only revolved around two things; Roselia and May. The way he had let both of them down. All because of one stupid decision...