Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel

Mulai dari awal

Maybe this could work, we may can be a family. I got my girl my son and we gotta baby on the way I mean I may as well. Just looking at her got my dick jumping. " I'll get dinner ready any request ?"

" Yeah I just can't say it around lil man."

"Im talking about actual food bae"

I guess Chulo was right we do need space I'll just make up for lost time with Dani. Til then I'm going to murder this food. Omg I just farted and its stank as fuck.

............

Noting like long stroking some good tight pussy and getting your nipples played with at the same time. My back was being abused by her nails every stroke I gave her she pulled me deeper. I pulled out and started eating that pussy, she remembered how I like it cause she closed her legs while I was feasting I wants all the pussy juice on my face. Im sucking on her clit and I moved my hands up to play with her nipples. Her moans have me going like Chulo does thinking of him I wonder what he's up too. What the hell am I doing ?

I just got pulled up to a kiss unknowingly taking me out my thoughts. I kissed back holding her face with my hands running through her hair. I laid on the bed and she got on top and started sucking on my neck, I know she's leaving a hickey. She went down to suck on my dick.

She told me to stand up and she laid on her back with her head slightly off the bed. I stood by her she slapped my dick on her forehead, started licking the tip my balls tensed up and my asshole oddly felt a lil wet.

She tried to take my dick and balls in her mouth at the same time. Im impressed, I told her get up and we did the 69. Damn the way she squirted in my face I gotta dig back in that pussy.

I moved and playfully pushed her , told her to get on this dick and ride. The way her walls grip my dick brings back memories. Her thighs slapping against my lap is so sexy.

"Ty I love this dick, I miss this dick, im.... soooo... glad... you back in my life baby." I just nodded my head and moaned a lil bit.

I mean she already pregnant so I'm about to nut all up in this.

"Mommy are you ok ?" Jr came to our door and asked

"Yes baby I'll be out in a minute go back to your room."

"Ok bring daddy when you come out the room too." She didn't respond she looked shocked but I listed lifted her up a lil and started back fucking her.

...............

Carlos Pov

"Take that dick lil nigga, you wanted it, so don't run "

Im beating this niggas ass from the back up its so pretty and tight. Im taking all my frustration out on him so he's receiving all 8 1/2 inches of straight dick. Them ass cheeks nice and plump. It feels good being the top.

" Fuck me Los gimmie that di..." He didn't finish talking cause he nutted on the bed.

I pulled out took the condom off and nutted on his pretty ass literally. He got up and started sucking the rest of the nut out my dick. "Damn you trying to drain me, go run the shower I'm coming."

"Hell yeah, how bout next time I cum all on your dick and lick it off."

"Mmmnnn we'll see" I respond uninterested and slightly disgusted.

I went to check the time on my phone and I seen a miss call from Ty. Gosh knows I wanted to call back but I didn't cause I gotta fine piece of ass waiting in the tub. Let me grab a condom.