Prologue

Avery's Pov.

I just finished moving all the boxes into my new apartment. I thought since I'm 18 now that I should live alone. So I worked non stop at my job for a good six months to collect enough money to pay for first and last months rent and other expenses that may come up.I'm excited for the freedom and responsibilities of living alone. This would be the first time I've lived anywhere other then my childhood home. 

My parents made a big fuss over me moving but they finally warmed up to the idea. After promising that I would come home every once in a while to have diner or a little visit. 

I decided since I just moved in that I should start unpacking the essentials because I know if I don't do it now I'll just keep telling myself that I'll do it later and end up doing it two weeks from now. I decided to start in the kitchen since I need food and its one of the most important rooms in the house.

I started unpacking box after box after box. I put all the dishes, cups and mugs away into the cupboard I decided now was a good time to put all the cleaning products away under the sink. It took me maybe 5 minutes to put away the products in an organized manor. When I stood up I took a look out the window and saw a boy around my age with dark blue hair at his window which was directly across from mine.

He caught my stare and smiled and waved at me. I smiled back and waved at him as well. This is how it all started. The good and the bad.

Authors note: Felt like starting a Michael fanfic tell me if its any good. Should be posting the first chapter in a day or two.