Chapter 10 - Kale

Start from the beginning

"Where is she damn it!?" I yell, and hit the table.

Jessica is crying wherever she is, it isn't good.

"Some guys took us a-away and-and they took us and tried t-to rape us and I got a-away." She stutters.

"Then where the hell is she?" Damon asks, quite loudly.

I didn't think he would get that mad, I mean they always  fight.

"She s-said she wanted Kale, so I got away to get him, but we have to hurry, he already took her shirt off." She looks terrified.

Rape her?

The hell they will.

I don't know why, but I feel like I need to find her, and fast.

So, I get up and start running, and hear the boys. We follow Jess to the back of the building.

I have to get her.

When we get to where Jess was leading us I hear whimpering, "Leave me alone!" She shouts.

"Kale? Please come." That broke my heart.

"Justin?"

"Damon, please save me."

"Someone! Please!"

"No one can hear your screams. Now shut the hell up and enjoy this, bitch."

"Give me back my pants!" She shouts.

Now don't think that we are just sitting here listening, because that's not the case. We heard this as we were running to help her.

And that last comment of hers pissed me off. Before I know it I jump out and I'm on top of a guy pounding his face.

"Kale?" She whimpers.

I look at the guy and I'm very proud of my work. I walk over to Bradley and cradled her in my arms and rocked her back and forth.

"Sh, sh it's ok. I'm here now. I got you." I sat with her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"No, you're not, don't lie about this." My voice raises, involuntarily.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." She says, she looks so fragile.

Why would I do that?

"I will never hurt you, " I frown. "Why would you think that?"

"My past." She says softly.

I don't carry on the conversation, she said she'll tell us when she is ready and when she can trust us. I will do all I can to make her trust me and when she does, I will not tell a single soul her secret.

"They almost hurt, Jess."

The way she said it, she almost was forced into sex, and she was worried about Jessica. Oh, this girl.

"But she didn't, she came and got us," I told her, "And we were here to help you."

"Oh my god, Bray I'm so sorry I left you here. I just heard you wanted Kale and I went to get him I-I. . . I'm so-" She gets cut off by Bradley hugging her.

"Don't be, I'm just glad you got away." She smiles.

Jessica glares at her, "Don't ever, try to give up your body for me to be safe."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want anything to happen to you."

Jessica's body relax's and she hugs her back.

They look so close for girls who have known each other for a week.

I think she will be the one to tame the bad girl. And maybe, possibly the bad boy too.

Because, she is also getting to me. Like the feeling I get once we touch I. . . kind of like it.

But, the feeling of someone taming me gives me shivers.

She got me and Jessica to talk to each other, too.

I haven't even talked to Jessica ever until now. Me and Jessica actually didn't even get along.  

But, one thing I know for sure, is that if she tames me and Jess, the bad boy and the bad girl.

She will be a legend, like Justin said.

A/N Greetings my lovelies! How are you? I hope your doing good! Well I hope that you like my updates! Two in one day woah big accomplishment. Just Kidding not really. I already am starting on my next chapter. I was going to publish it today but i'm really tired it's like 2:30 right now. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter along with the others and the chapters following it. Well BYE my lovelies. See ya later!!