The Robots of Sherwood- 12th Doctor

This is a request by @Fandom-Before-Blood. I really hope you like it. It is set in the episode Robots of Sherwood. Haven't seen it? Go watch it. This is more like a father daughter one instead of the usual ReaderxDoctor.
------
You picked up a cup of your favorite drink and sighed. The Doctor said he would pick you up on Wednesday. Wednesday was today actually but lunch had already passed. He was late.

You looked down at you bag of clothes for the week. I wonder when he will get here, you thought. Right as you looked up you heard the magical sound of none other than your favorite time machine, the TARDIS. You grabbed you bag and ran through the kitchen to your back door. You saw the Doctor casually lounging against the door and you ran over.

He held out his hand and you gripped it as he pulled you in. He turned back towards you with an inquisitive look on his aged face. "So where and when would you like to go?"

You thought for a moment. "I know! Nah, never mind."

"What? What is it"

"There is somewhere I have always wanted to go. Go meet Robin Hood and his merry men and the Sherwood Forest!" You smiled proudly when you remembered how much you wanted to go there as a kid. Almost as much as Hogwarts or Camp Halfblood (if you don't like those just ignore it).

The Doctor crossed his arms. "Robin Hood is not real."

"Just try to go and see what happens." Sure enough the Doctor turned back to the control boards and presses all sorts of levers. You felt a screeching halt and ran to the door. Please be here, please be here!

You opened the door to a dense green forest. You mouth opened wide and you looked back at the Doctor with big eyes. He stared past you at the forest. "No way. But Robin Hood doesn't exist!"

You walked by him and tapped him on the chest. "Go look for yourself Sherlock. I have to go get in different clothes."

You bounced down the stairs walked down the hallways to the closet. You opened the door and the TARDIS had already picked out the perfect dress for you. It was a (FC) long dress with billowing sleeves. You were going to keep on the same shoes because no one would see your feet.

Your favorite part was a thin band of gold meant to be a crown. You pat the TARDIS and whispered, "thank you."

The TARDIS hummed happily and you stepped into the little changing room and took off all your clothes to out the dress on. It fit perfectly, you placed the crown on your head, you really looked like a princess or perhaps even a queen. Actually a queen is above a princess so you definitely looked like a queen.

You left your clothes in the room because the TARDIS would change it around so it would eventually end up in your room. You ran out of the room which was very hard in the long dress. You held it up to your knees and ran back to the control room that way.

You walked past the controls. "Doctor?"

The door was wide open. You leaned out and your eyes widened as you saw him fighting a handsome young man with a- was that a casserole spoon. You out your hands on your hips and glared. "What the hell are you doing?"

He hit the man on the head with his spoon. "This numbskull shot the TARDIS with an arrow!"

You started to walk over angrily and they both paused to look at you in the (FC) dress. You must have really surprised the other man because the Doctor shoved him over the side of the bridge. He crashed in the water and you opened your mouth to say something.

Something seemed wrong. You turned around and screamed, "Doctor!" You heard a faint reply and everything went dark.
--------------
You woke up bound in rope and tied to a chair. You scanned your surroundings. "Doctor!"

A man dressed in black clothes walked in like he owned the place. "Where is Robin Hood?"

You were terrified but put on a stubborn face. That man you saw must be Robin Hood. You said nothing about him. "I don't know."

He walked up to you and slapped your face with the back of his hand. Your face stung with the impact and his rings left cuts on your face. "I don't care what you do to me." Which was quite the opposite if what you were thinking.

The man looked down at you and spat at your feet. He walked over to the door in the shadows and called for his men to open it. No answer came.

He shook the door from the inside and it didn't budge. You heard you name being called by none other than the Doctor. "(YN)!"

You called back. "I'm in here!"

The man stopped banging in the door and turned around to come back and slap you again with those rings. The door slammed open with so much force that it hit the man in the black clothes and he crumpled to the ground. The Doctor stood in the entryway, having no idea that he had just smushed your captor.

He ran over and soniced your ropes you rubbed your arms and stretched. The Doctor took your face in his hands and kissed your forehead. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Just a couple scratches." You looked back up at the entryway and the man standing there. He was the same handsome man that you had seen earlier but much drier this time.

He walked over and kissed your hand. "Nice to meet you. I am Robin Hood."

The Doctor shrugged from behind him. "Turns out they are real."

You were still blushing from the pure excitement of meeting you childhood hero. You looked back at the Doctor. "So, where to now?"

The Doctor smiled and led both of you out the door. The TARDIS was sitting in the hallway. You remembered something you had to do. "I forgot something, wait just a moment."

The Doctor walked inside the TARDIS and you walked back into the room and knelt down to the man who slapped you and slapped him as hard as you could across the face. "Have a nice day."

You shut the door and walked away so he was locked in. The Doctor took your hand and pulled you in to the TARDIS. You waved back at Robin Hood before closing the door. Just another normal day.
-------
Sorry if you were expecting more of a reaction with Robin Hood and the reader. Maybe I'll fix that one day. Requests are open, vote and comment!
-Jemma