Disney Movies-10th Doctor

"Let it go!" You screamed your head off. You had been sitting in your room on the tardis having a disney movie marathon. First on the list was frozen.

The door slammed into the wall because the doctor ha slammed it open so fast. "What happened? Are you okay?"

You hadn't even bothered to change out of your pajamas and you had only gotten up to brush your teeth. You hastily put your hair in a messy bun. "Yeah, fine."

He lowered his sonic screwdriver and ran a hand through his hair. "Than what in the hell were you doing?"

"Singing a disney song."

"Singing a what?"

"Frozen song." You pat the bed beside you.

He walked over a plopped beside you. You pressed play and finished the whole movie. Surprisingly he didn't budge a bit.

He looked at you, "are there any other disney movie."

You grinned, "be right back!"

You ran down the hall to the kitchen and grabbed a giant bowl of popcorn out of the microwave, the TARDIS knew exactly what you wanted.

"Thank you!" You yelled up at the ceiling. A humming noise returned your yell.

You ran back into your room and pulled out all of the Disney discs you owned. You sat back down and pulled the big cover over both of you.

You put in the movie Lion King and the Doctor put his arm over you and pulled you closer until you put your head in his shoulder. You started watching the movie and kissed his cheek. And from then on he was hooked on disney movies, everything from princess movies to Toy Story.
---------
This is really epically short, only 340 words. Thanks for the support! Vote and comment. Requests are open! I am sorry I if don't get around to our request, if I like it will complete the request. However I can turn one down.

Question: What is your favorite Disney movie?

Mine is either Brave or Beauty and the Beast. Actually I like Cars too. Until next time!