Your my Sweet!

Tokoro pov

The game had came to an end and Seirin won.

We all was cheering like crazy. I ran up to oniichan and tackled him to the floor.

"You did it!" I said. "Can't breath." He said.

I got up and pulled him up.

I slapped Kagami on the back and he winched. I took off his jacket as he glared at me.

His face then softened. I gave him his jacket.

"Thanks..." I said. "No problem Tokoro." He said.

I looked over at Yosen. Atsushi was actually...crying?

I breath in and walked across the court. I saw a familiar red head from the corner of my eye.

I looked to see Akashi. I ignored him and stood in front of Atsushi.

He had a rag on his head and he was looking down and sobbing.

"You did great Atsushi." I said.

He didn't answer.

"Im sorry if all we ever do is fight...im planning on transferring to Seirin with my brother so that I don't cause you trouble." I said.

Still no reply.

"Well im bye." I said turning around and walking away.

Someone then grabbed my wrist.

I looked to see Atsushi.

"Don't leave stay...I was being a jerk, listening to Akashi about not seeing you because I would lose focus in the game....but in the end I still lost." He pulled me into a hug.

I was shocked.

"Please hug me back." He said. I hugged him back.

We pulled apart. I looked up at him.

"Atsushi I need to tell you something.." I said.

"What is it?" He asked. I motioned him closer to me. "A little closer." I said.

He bring his face closer to mines.

I pressed my lips onto his and kissed him. To my surprise he kissed back

The crowd started to cheer out of no where. He picked me up bridal style still kissing me.

We broke for air. "I love you, Atsushi." I said.

"I love you too." He said pecking my lips

"Will you go out with me?" He asked and I nodded yes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Ehem!" I looked down to see Oniichan.

Atsushi put me onto my feet. He held my hand.

"I see you two are official." Oniichan said and I nodded

Akashi tgen walked over to us. "Im shocked, to see you not listening to me." He said. I hid behind Atsushi.

"But I'll say, for now do what you please." He said. He then looked at me and I winched. "Take care of this idiot." He said. I smiled and nodded. He then left.

"Hey Tokoro-nii, Ri-chan said we should have a party but you decide where it will be." Oniichan said.

"The beach!" I said and he nodded.

I looked back at Atsushi. "Are you gonna wakk me home?" I asked. He nodded. "Your such a child." He said pulling my hand.

We left and headed home while holding hands. "Atsushi, you make me feel like a toddler." I said. He laughed.