Yosen vs Seirin

Tokoro pov

I quickly woke up forgetting about oniichans game. I quickly took a shower.

After that I put on clothes and left with Kuro trailing behind.

"Oniichan already left.." I mumbled.

I Headed to the first game.

---

I walked in to see that the other team had scored. luckily Yosen wasn't playing against Seirin today.

I spotted Oniichan on the bench with some of the other member. "Oniichan.." I said. he spotted me and everyone looked at me with blush. i walked over to oniichan. "Tokoro.." He said. "What?" i said. "Your school isn't playing today why are you here?" He asked.

"What? I can't support my oniichan? I came to cheer you on for every game." I said Hyuga-chan wasn't shooting properly and the other team named Nakamiya South had 25 scores and Seirin 16.

They only had 50 second left. 

"Couch.." Oniichan said to Ri-chan. she looked over at him. "I think you should call a time out." He said. I sat down on the bench.

"Your right" She replied. "Seirin High, time out!" The man said.

The Seirin players came off the court. "Listen closely, guys" Ri-chan said. "Couch hold up" Hyuga said.

He took out a book of the matches that are to happen. I tugged on Kagami's sleeve. He looked over to me. "Is it okay if i borrowed you jacket? i dont own a Seirin basketball jacket so i was asking if i could have yours until all your matches are finish." I said. "Why not ask your brother for his?" He asked.

"Eh?! baka i dont like asking my brother for things, baka!" I said. he threw the jacket in my face. 'smells nice.' I thought. i shook my head and punched him in the stomach. "Sorry hand slip." I said sitting back down.

"Anyway, couch, hit me with your best shot so i can get my head on straight." Hyuga said. I looked over to the group. 'that's gonna be painful." i thought.

everyone in the team got slapped in the face. I held in my laugh. The buzz went on and the seirin member head back onto the court.

I had to laugh at Kagami served him right!

"Im disappointed in myself." Ri-chan said. "I should have noticed sooner."

She looked over at oniichan. "You and teppei were trying to say the same thing, Guys with notional experience see things differently." she said.

"No...If you knew that, though, i wish you hadn't hit me." i looked over at oniichan to see he had a handprint on his face.

"Sorry i got caught up in the moment." She said.

Seirin was back in the game and Hyuga was making shots like crazy in the end Seirin won by 83 points and the others had 77.

"Yata!!"

 i cheered like crazy. i was the loudest that the whole Seirin team looked back at me blushing. I quiet down. Kuroko surprised me because he was cheering.

-----------------------

The fourth day Seirin played their third game.

I cheered as Oniichan's team win.

In Yosen's third match, something unheard of was occurring. The team Yosen was against had 0 points and Yosen had 81.

I left and headed out to get candy from in the vending machine. I spotted the Yosen team heading my way. A blonde went up to Himuro hugging him and was about to kiss him but Himuro put a finger on her lips. They walked away from the team. After getting my candy i decided to walk over to the Yosen team.

"Hey Atsushi isn't that Tokoro." A guy told him. He looked over at me. I stopped in front of them. "Hey just want to tell you guys good luck on you games..." I said.

They all blushed except Atsushi. "Aren't you from our school? Why are you wearing a Seirin jacket?" the short light brown hair guy asked.

"Im supporting Seirin in each of their games." I said. "What if their against us, who will you support then?" Atsushi asked. "Im still voting for Seirin." He looked shock but it changed to bored.

"That jacket is a little to big dont yah think?" one of them said.

I borrowed it from Kagami-kun." I said and Atsushi glared at the jacket.

"You can wear my jacket anytime!" They said. I giggled then became serious. "Buzz off." I said walking away.

"Hold up." I turned to see a black haired woman... "Couch Araki?" The dirty blonde said.

She walked over to me and stared into my eyes.

"Your that blunettes sister." she said.

"You mean Tetsuya.." I said.

She gave a smirk. Atsushi then put his hand on her shoulder and he nodded no. She sighed and turned to her team. I walked away not wanting anything to do with them right now.

----

---

--

I was home home getting ready for tonight's game. "I wonder who's against Seirin tonight!" I said. Kuro meowed.

I quickly slid on Kagami's jacket and my shoes and ran out with Kuro trailing behind.

I reached just in time as Seirin walked out to the court. I ran over to oniichan and hugged him. "Tokoro." he said. i looked at him. "What?" He pointed to where the other team will be coming from. I looked to see Yosen.

My smile faded.

I smiled at Himuro and walked over to the team.

"So i guess my oniichan is against you guy." I said to Himuro. "Do your best okay, Himuro-kun" I said giving him a thumbs up. "tch" I looked at Atsushi.

"You too Atsushi-kun." I ran off back to Seirin and sat in the bench.

"Lets go, Seirin! Fight" The team shouted. "Do you best oniichan! Kick their butts!" I said and he nodded heading out to the court.

"Seirin High and Yosen High will now begin!" The man shouted out.

I took off my shoe to throw at him but i was held back by Ri-chan. "Just start already!" I shout and he sweat drop.

"Bow!" He said. the two teams bowed. "Lets have a good game!" The both said.

"They all shook hands"

"Meow!!" Kuro said running across the court over to Yosens' bench. "Kuro!" I said. I sat still. "That pesty cat is voting for Yosen." I mumbled.

The game finally started.

The whistle was blew and the ball went into the air.

Atsushi reached the ball hitting it over to the dirty bonde.

I watched as Atsushi moved.

Suddenly the whistle was blew.

"Eh?!!" I was confused. "Oh, whoops." Atsushi said.

"Jumper violation, White No.9!" The man said. I throwed a shoe at his head. "Get on with it!" I shouted.

I sat back with my arms crossed.

The game started again.

-----

---

The game was tensed. everyone was moving quick but the dirty blonde was quicker.

Atsushi blocked every shot Hyuga send..

Oniichan past the ball to Kagami as he was about to shoot Atsushi was right in front of him.

"He's quick.." I mumbled.

He hit the ball out of Kagami's hand.

-----

Comment

Vote

Follow