Ill

Dans pov;
"Daddy wake up!! " I hear my daughter Delia whine. I Groan. " Delia..why so early?" I ask " papa told my to wake you, he made breakfast!" I hear her say. "0kay can you give me a sec?" I giggle. "No! Now! Now! Now! " she yells pulling my out the room "dee not I only have boxers on wait! " I say. It's to late she all ready dragged me to kitchen.

I see phil still making pancakes I got up to him hugging him from behind putting my arms around his waist and my head not his shoulders.

" hi babe " he says. " hi sweetie " I answer back. " hey, um do you think you can take dee to the park today I really busy ya know?" He asks. " of course anything for " I smile.

I give him a tight squeeze and let go. I sit down at the table and I see dee running around it. Once she is running over to where I am I grab her. "Haha got cha! " I giggle. I put her on my lap and keep kissing her, he starts giggling so much. " so did you hear that dee? " I ask. She shakes her head. " well, papa is very busy today so we are gonna go to the park okay?" I say looking at her. "Yay!! " she says.

"Pancakes are done! " I hear phil say.
" go sit down " I say I Delia pointing to the chair. "No here! " she tells me. "On my lap?" I ask giggling as phil takes a set. " yes! " she giggles back. "Well okay.." I tell her still giggling
*
Breakfast is almost done.  " hey baby?" Phil asks. " ya hunny?" I say back "why are you only wearing you boxers? " he giggles. " wellll...why don't you ask this little one? " I say tickling dee. "Well I don't mind I think you look sexy " he jokes. " hey! " I yell pointing to dee laughing.
*
" okay well I'm all done how about you lovies? " I ask. "PARK! PARK! " dee yells. " okay okay! I'm gonna get dressed then I'll help you okay? " "I got it" phil says cheerfully.
*
20 minutes later me and dee and done getting dressed. The park is only a few minutes away so we decide to walk.

Once  we get outside dee tells me she doesn't wanna walk. " what do you mean little lion? " I ask kneeling down to get to her level. She takes the opportunity to climb on my back and get only shoulders. I giggle grab her feet and stand up.

"So what do you want to do when we get there?" I ask dee. " I wanna go on swing!" She said pouncing around. "Hey hey hey! " I said raising my voice because she is still on my shoulders. "Sorry daddy" she says " oh no no nuh no I just don't want you to get hurt okay?...okay"

*AT THE PARK* ( still dans POV )

" we are here! " I say putting dee down. She runs over to the swings and try's to get on.. But she is to short. " daddddy..I can't to it " she whines. As I help her on the swing I say " don't worry little lion, one day you will grow big and tall like your daddy and papa!" I say cheerfully.

"Push! " she yells. I start pushing she as she attempts to pump her legs. Once she is on there for about 20 minutes she says " daddy, i-I- don't feel good daddy " she's probably nauseous I taught to myself. I picked her up by the airpits and put her head over my shoulder. " we are gonna go home now baby okay?" I say

I jog towards home hoping that she will be okay until then. She pulls away and I give her a tight squeeze. " it's okay baby we will be home soon " I mumble. She keeps pulling away and I don't know why, I let her down and she pukes all over my black jeans.

" I-I-I sorry daddy.." She says softly looking at the ground. "No no no! It's not your fault hun! We will be home soon would you like me to carry you? " I ask not caring about my pants one single bit. " but but but but what if I throw up a-again" she asks.  " it will be fine! Your way more important then my tee shirt okay...never forget that" I tell her. I few minutes later she throws up again on my shoulder.  " oh hunny " I say shaking my head feeling so sorry for her. I but her on hip. I turn the  corner and the apparent meant is right there. I rush in.

AT HOME ( Phils POV)

It's been a nice afternoon filming and editing but I do miss dee and dan. It's so quite not hearing dan and dee playing tag around the house or reading Winnie the Pooh or making videos together while I'm editing.

I hear load footsteps coming up the stairs. They must be having a race I say to the myself. Dan rushes in the door.

" everything okay my love muf- " I get cut off by my taught I see dan covered in puke. I take dee off dans him and put her on mine " Danny baby what happened? " I ask going to the kitchen to get some paper towels. He follows and says " well..miss dee did not feel so well and she got sick " he said sticking out his bottom lip. " oh no " I say softly

" baby what's wrong are you okay? " I say. " I don't feel good " she says. I feel her head. " Dan hunny she burning up!" I say as he is taking his shirt and putting a new shirt and shorts on. Once he is done he runs over to dee. He feels her forehead. "Holy..." He breaths. Dan picks her up and takes her Into her our room. Me, dan and dees room, dee has her own room but she does not like sleeping in. So we her bed In out room even though she sleeps In me and dans most on the time. Dan changes dee into her pjs and tucks her into bed.

DANS POV;

I tucked dee Into bed. As soon a kiss her goodnight she suddenly twitches.
" was wrong little lion? " I say sitting on the bed rubbing her head. " my tummy hurts daddy " she whined. " do you want to lay with you? " I asked " can we watch Winnie the Pooh? " she asked. Really excitedly I said " of course!! " because Winnie the Pooh is my favorite  show of all time.

Once I put pooh on I get Into the bed. I grab her and up her on my chest. She does not even watch the she show..she falls fast asleep. " goodnight baby " I say kissing her forehead.

Authors note;
so..how was it? I had the idea in my head so I wrote it and I think it turned out not to bad. I'm not a very good writer and my grammar sucks but yah...this is what I wrote..hope you liked it, I will be writing more and I'm doing to try to make it better..much better.. THANKS FOR READING! (sorry for any spelling mistakes )       :)