Chapter 25

Brooklyn POV

5 days. 5 fucking days since I've seen my girlfriends face. Or, even heard her beautiful voice. Why am I being punished?

I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!

The past five days has consisted of countless phone calls and texts. I even went to her house only to be greeted by her Aunt Jessi saying, "She doesn't want to see anyone right now." Followed by a door being slammed in my face.

Sigh...

So, here I sit. Alone. In my bed. Sulking. Pissed. Thinking of 1000 ways London could die. By my hands that is. Little bitch....

My phone buzzes by my side on the couch, startling me out of my thoughts. Why even check it? It's not the person I want to talk to.

Rolling my eyes, I clumsily check my phone... 1 text... Cheree... Holy mother of god.

I opened the text. And, ya know... It's amazing how a eight wordered sentence can make me fucking smile like a goofus.

Cheree: meet me at my house at 8 please

I sent her a quick text saying 'k' and added an 'I love you'.

After a long agonizing two hours and contemplating on dressing nice or lazy, here I am, sitting in my girlfriends driveway. I really hope dressing in sweats and a sweatshirt was not a bad idea.

I shut my eyes and sighed loudly. I got out of the car and slowly walked up to the front door. Before I could even knock, the door slowly opened revealing a very equally lazy dressed Cheree.

She's so beautiful. Her hair was lazily thrown up into a bun, her curly side bangs flowing lazily over her eye. She flipped her bangs out of her face and gave me a shy smile.

"Come on. We need to talk." She said, sweetly. That's a good sign.

She motioned for me to come in and I walked past her, purposely brushing against her arm. I turned my head around towards her and smirked, followed by a wink. She blushed.

I love the affect I have on her.

"Um, Aunt Jessi is out of town working. She left this morning. So, we can um, talk down here." She said quietly walking towards the couch.

She took a seat on the end of the couch leaning up against the arm rest, tucking her legs under her. I sat down right beside her and rested my hand in her knee. "I really missed you, Cheree. A lot." I whispered, my eyes beginning to get glossy. This girl has turned me into such a puss.

She didn't say anything, just stared at my hand on her knee. I moved my hand from her knee to her cheek, caressing it gently. I sadly smiled as she leaned into my hand.

"D-do you... Do you really love me... Or.. Are you just use me so you could take my v-virginity?" She studdered out quietly.

I froze. Shocked by her words. Did she really believe that? I mean, I know I fucked a lot of girls before her. But, I wasn't a player. Girls knew what I wanted. I just wanted to fuck them. I didn't play them.

I pulled my hand away from her face, feeling hurt, I furrowed my eye brows at her. Tears now falling down my cheeks.

"You really think that?" I asked, scoffing in disbelief. "After.. Everything? If all I wanted was your virginity, I would have given up a long fucking time ago, Cheree." I paused, looking away from her. I noticed her flinch at my words.
"I can't believe you actually think that." I said with a sad chuckle. She was still looking down at her knee. Her eyes never left it. I saw a tear fall as it landed on her pants.

"Unbelievable." I muttered before getting up and quickly walking out her house, slamming the door shut on my way out.

I don't know why this had me so mad. She never let me explain, just accused me of not loving her and wanting her just for sex! What the fuck! I growled loudly and slammed my car door shut, not noticing Cheree running out of her house after me, I quickly backed out of her driveway and drove the fuck off. Fuck you Cheree.

I would never do something like that to her. Why the fuck would I court her for three fucking years if I just wanted her for sex.

Fuck. Her.

Great, now my anger is coming out.

Cheree POV

Dumb founded. That's what I am right now. She looked so hurt when I asked her that. I didn't mean to hurt her... I just wanted to know. That's why I asked. She thought I accused her probably. Which I didn't! I just wanted to know.

This really, really sucks.

I can't believe she actually left. My phone vibrated. I pulled it out of pocket and read it. A knot formed in my chest and tears started forming.

I think we should take a break. If you really believe that's why I was with you, you're not as smart as I thought.

Over a simple question. Shouldn't I be the one upset over London on top of her? We didn't even talk about all of it. So, she wants a break after one fight? I don't get it... I really don't.

That night.. I didn't sleep. At all. I just sobbed into my pillow hoping maybe, just maybe, Brooklyn would come and knock on my door taking everything back and kiss me pationatly through the night.

Wishful thinking, huh?

Sorry it's so short. I just moved back to my home state so I haven't had time.

Brooklyn overreacting?

Shouldn't Cheree be the upset one?

Thoughts, I don't really have anyone's!!!!

-AC