Prologue

Latashai

I had just got home from the mall and was putting my clothes up . I took an outfit out for the party tonight (Outfit In MM) . Tonight's party is for the Class Of 2015 . I graduated three days ago and I'm very proud of my self . I know my parents are too . My mom died giving birth to me , and my dad had killed him self because of it . But I'm okay , even though I didn't get a chance to met them .

I shook my head and went to take a shower for tonight the party start in one hour and it's across town . I'm gone be late anyway , I took a thirty minute shower , I have to due my hair , my makeup , and find my forces . I put my favorite lotion on pink lush . I love bath and body works , But anyway as I'm getting dress my phone started ringing Bestfriend 😋👫 had flashed across my screen .

"Wassup Babymomma ?" I said through the phone . "Shae you gone come get me cause my momma acting like a BITCH" Kyia asked . I laughed then said "yes , sure I'm gone be late though." She said okay then hung up . Me and Kyia been friends since 6 grade . When her mom had adopted me . We didn't get along but when I was about to get jump on my first day she was there . Now I love that lil girl , I Had moved from their house and bought my own house after I graduated. And I love it .

I'm on my way to Kyia house , it's a good thing she live on that side of town cause I was not bout to waist no types of gas . It took me about thirty minutes to get there when I got there , I blew the horn and she came out looking like an high lighter . She had on a pink crop top and some green high waisted shorts with some spray painted Tims 😑. The fuck is this bitch wearing , as she get in the car I just stare at her shook my head and drove off . Bitch looking like she bout to go model a highlighter commercial .

We just talked about random stuff as we drove to the party . When we pulled up to the house I gave the bouncer my keys and we walked inside . Everybody was just minding they business . Dancing to music and just chilling , I look on the dance floor to see this one couple damn near fucking on the floor . I looked around some more and pulled Kyia towards the kitchen to get something to drink . Kyia got Grape pop while I got A Sprite, I love sprite .

As I'm Drinking my pop my song come on "All Eyes On You". Came Booming through the speakers. I Got on the dance floor and started moving my hips to the beat . When a person came and started holding my hips and started grinding with me . I turned around to see the infamous Christopher Jones . I turned Around and kept dancing until I felt something poking me . And Chris started kiss my neck .

I had broke from him and went to the bathroom . I felt him following me so I didn't bother turning around . As I walked in the bathroom I was fixing my self up when I was pushed against the wall . "Why you walk off like that?" He whispered kissing my neck . I was getting really turned on . His hands started to travel down my body . He had traveled his hand down to my paints and started to rub my pussy . Things started to get really heated , next thing I know I'm laying on the bathroom floor butt ass naked . He took off his clothes and started to position him self in me . As he got in me he thrusted in and out .

After three hours he had came in me for the third time . He got up and started to help me clean up . After I got dress he walked out the bathroom . I was standing in the mirror thinking . I just had an one night stand . I shook my head and walk out the bathroom down the stairs and out the door . The bouncer had just pulled up with my range . I sat in the car in drove home , when I arrived home . I got in the shower and went to bed .

One Month Later 

For the pass Month  I been feeling really sick and I already know I'm pregnant. No need to fake like I'm not cause ole boy had came in me more then once. I rolled outta bed and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a pregnancy test off my dresser and peed on it .

After five minutes it's was done and it read "+" . Wow I'm actually pregnant, Chris the father he prolly want nothing to due with me . So ain't no point in telling him . I just gotta work through this all by myself . It's gone be a long ride . But I can do it .

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I Don't Really Write Books But It's Boring Just Reading Them . I'm Going To Try My Best With This Book .👋