Chapter 3

I hope u guys like the last chapter.. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

----------------/---------------------- Getting if the plane was very chaotic. LAX was still poppin at 10 at night . I definitely very chaotic. I had arrived at LAX airport and it was around 10 at night in California. I already started to miss mel, my friends and jersey.i had to get used ti the tine difference but hey its all my moms fault anyways that we have to move.after getting our suitcases we began walking toward bthe entrance where we seen a sign that read " Ms.Felicia Brown" which was my mothers name. come to find out my mother kept another secret from me which was the reason of this big move.somehow she got this big promotion which made her CEO and president of the company she was working for.It also gave my mom a huge raise financially and now she was making a 7 figure salary. I didn't care honestly I just didn't want to live in the hood anymore but that wasnt a problem anymore wen we pulled up to our fully furnished mini mansion. It was huge for the name mini but it had 6 bedrooms,7 bathrooms, a movie theatre, a elevator,and a indoor and outdoor pool. But hey wat me and my mom been through we both deserves it.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up with alot of sun in my eyes. I was actually lost. Everything was so confusing for me. I totally forgot about the big move and i honestly began to miss Jersey. After going through my mini panic attack i decided to take a tour of the house. It was totally magnificant and beautiful. After the tour i went to the kitchen abd there was a note on the table that read

" DEAR NIQUE-NIQUE ,

I WENT TO THE OFFICE THIS MORNING , YOU START SCHOOL ON MONDAY AND I KNOW YOUR THINKING YOUR ROOM IS BORING SO HERE IS 2 CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE YOURS TO KEEP. THE BLACK ONE IS UNLIMITED AND THE PURPLE IS ONLY FOR THINGS TO BUY FOR YOUR ROOM AND THINGS .

Love, the GAYEST AND COOLEST MOM EVA GIRL

Oh god, did my mother just say that. LAWDDD , wait till i tell Amber and Rocelle.

( THERE PICTURE IS IN CHAP. 2)

( Mel picture either prologue or chapt. 1)

I was excited that my mom gave these to me,so i went up stairs and took a shower in my new bathroom so i could start my day.after my shower i through on some jean shorts, a pink short sleeve v-neck and my pink and black jordans. I tied my hair into a tight slick bun . Then i went back down stairs to call the car service. When the car got here i grabbed my phone and my credit cards. I walked outside and almost lost my mind. I thought it was going to be a regular taxi , but it was a white mercedes truck.

" Hello Ms. Brown" i will be your driver until you get your license. He smiled

" Nice to meet you, and your name" i asked

" Ronald Joffrey , at your service madem" he said

" Cool, imma call you RJ"

"Cool ma'am" he smiled again

I told Rj to take me to a HOME DECOR PLACE, so i could re decorate my room. I decided to go with pink cheetah print walls and Wall-to-Wall Pink carpet. My room was finna be to PAPPINN!! After i put my order in , paid and then gave them my address. Afterwards Rj dropped me at McDonalds, I got a chicken sandwhich with a large fry and a drink. I was sitting alone ,then i looked up nd i wasnt alone.

" MAy i help you" i said

" yea Ma, you wanna chill" this guy said

" sorry sweety, i like girls. STRAIGHT LIKE THAT. Goodbye , your dissmissed. I said

Then he walked away, brushing my rejection off. Which made me laugh.

" excuse me Ms. " a girl said

I looked up and i swear i seen a angel. This girl was gorgeous . She was the sexiest stud i ever seen in cali so far.

" yes" i said

" i didnt mean to eavesdrop, but did i hear correctly that you like women" she asked

" yes that is correct" i smiled.

" well i havent seen u around here, where u from" she said

" im from New Jersey" i said

" you have a pretty ass smile , may i ask your name. " she asked

" My name is Zosshinique but i have to go now" i said as i threw my trash away"

" can i walk you to ur car" she said

"Im 15 , i dont drive" i said

" damn girl, and you look like that" she said

I blushed.

"Ms.Brown, Rj said"

"Dang it Rj you scared me"

"Sorry" he smiled

"Is this your pops" she asked

" lol no this is my driver but hopefully i get to see you soon ms. I said as rj pulled off

I sat back in the car thinking. If i would be able to see her agin.

---------------------------------------------- WILL NIQUE FALL FOR THE NEW GIRL??

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR.?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS NEXT??

COMMENT!!!!! :)