Changing Bobby**14

**ASHTON'S P.O.V**

Couple of days past and Bobby has been acting weirdly.He don't want me to drive him to school, he goes off by himself,he almost got into a fight and he dresses more emo than usual and he's calling people names.Even though when ever I talk sweet to him or kiss him he would blush but that's all then he would be mean.

I was parked outside of Bobby's house waiting for him to come out,when he did he just gave me a simple hey and went on his phone.I sighed and drove off,he was on his phone until we reached school.He put it in his bag and was about to get out but I locked the door.He turn to me with a raise eyebrow.

"We need to talk".I said

"About?".he had a confuse look on his face.

"You've changed".

He sigh"I'm still me Ash,I haven't change".

"Yes you have,you curse now,you act mean,you're not the Bobby that was afraid to be touched,afraid to talk to people and let me protect him".

"So you want me to go back in my shell and be a coward?you're sick".

"I'm not sick you are!".

He look at me with evil eyes and then tried to open the door again.

"Open the fucking door!".he said angrily,I hesitate but unlock the door and he got out and storm into school pushing past West.

I got out and went up to west and gave him a sad smile.

"Wow,evil bug bit someone".he said and look at Bobby who just slam his locker shut.

"Its hard to believe that was the real him before".West said.

"I know right,I miss the old him".

Then the bell rang.

"Or you just miss protecting him".West said and walk off to class.

Maybe west was right but I have to think about it.I went to class and was surprise Bobby wasn't there.I sat down and thought about everything the whole class. lunch time and I waited for Bobby at his locker,he came but completely avoided me as he put his books in.

"Look I'm sorry Bobby".

"You're forgiven and I'm sorry too".he gave me a small smile and then walked off.

Wait what.I walked into the cafeteria and West and my friends were there but Bobby.I bought our lunch and sat beside West.

"Where's Bobby?" He ask.

"I have no idea"

"You know you should talk to him take him out on a date.....or do something that scares the shit out of him and he'll need you again".

"I'm not doing that,that's cruel".

"Then I'll do it".

"I don't think-wait where are you doing".

West avoided me and got up,he went over to another table and sat down and talked to a blonde hair boy for a minute then came back over.

"What was that?".

"You'll see".he smirk.

Half and hour later Bobby came in the cafeteria as he came through the door the blonde boy got up and went over to him,he faked an angry expression and started talking while poking Bobby's chest.He push Bobby a little.I was about to get up when Bobby kick the boy in between his legs and the boy fell on his knees in pain.Bobby then knelt down on one knee in front of the boy and punch him hard that even I winced.West and my friends mouth drop in misbelief.Bobby walked over to us and sat across from us beside Spencer.He looked at me with hatred eyes and said sarcastically.

"My hero".

I look at West and he just looked down at his food.

God can this day get any worst.

Later in class Bobby sat down beside me and I turn to him.

"Hey".

He just nod his head as an answer.Later the car ride home was silent and he didn't even say anything as I kiss him,he just got out the car and went into his house.I went home and took a shower.I got dress and sat in my room watching TV till I had and ideas.I got my keys and said bye to my grandma.I drove to Bobby's house,it was dark now so its the perfect time.I knock on his door and he answered with a raise eyebrow

"What's up?".he ask.

"Can I take you on a date".

"N-now?".

"Yea why not?".

"Well.....asht......okay be right back".he ran up the stairs and came back down later,ready to go.

We got in the car,we drove around a few minutes until I found the perfect restaurant.

We head in .

"Good evening gentlemen, table for two?".A man in his late 30's came up to us.

"Yes please".I said

"Right this way".he said and led us to a table,we sat down and he gave us two menus and walked away.

"So why all of a sudden a date?".Bobby ask with a smirk.

"I think its about time I make a move,plus I want to talk to you".

"About?..."

"You".

"You want to talk to me about me?"As he asked that the waiter put two glasses of water on the table and I smile at him.

"Yea about why all of a sudden you-".

"Look,when I was at my old school I was normal.I got in trouble every now and then but nothing serious,when my parents died I became scared.Scared of the world I trust.I saw what people can do,no matter how close they are but now I realize its just life you'll find people like that anywhere you go,you just have to watch out. I'm normal again".he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Bobby I understand but I don't think its normal for people to do what you do".

"Ah shit,you don't understand."

"Bobby?please.....stop swearing, i don't like it,stop picking fights,stop acting like you don't need me,please... for me".I whispered and held his hand across the table.

"I'm sorry".he sob with tears in his eyes

"Its okay,just stop".I held him hand and squeeze them gently

"Okay I'll try".he smile.

The waiter came back and we gave him the menus.

"I'll have a chicken salad".I said.

"And I'll have the lasagna".Bobby smile.

"Same drink for both?".

"Yes". The man nod and went away.

"Bobby?".

Bobby look up at me with sparkling eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?".I ask with confidence in my voice.

He smile at me then blush"y-yes,I will".