Patricia's thoughts about Eddie

I do not own House of Anubis.
Patricia's POV
I really wish that I could tell Eddie how much that I like him. I find it so difficult. I've never really been interested in boys because I scare them off. The thing about Eddie is that when I tried not to let him in he didn't stop. He gets to me and it's too late to do anything about it.

Yesterday I told Joy that I like him and I think he's cute and all that stuff and he heard me say it. When he confronted me about I said that I didn't say that and that I didn't think it.

Eddie clearly know that I like him, he's even told me that he likes me and just him saying that makes me feel uncomfortable. I have never been loved my parents never showed it neither did my sister. I find it hard that someone could possibly like me that way.

I find it so difficult because I have a hard time letting go and if or when we break up I know that I would be devastated. I handle it. Did I mention that currently I can't talk. I haven't got laryngitis it's because Nina hexed me.

I feel as though my brain is going to explode from all I this thinking so I'm going to go and find Joy and get my mind off Eddie, even though all she wants to talk about is my crush on him.

___________________________
I know that this is short and rubbish but I'm just getting into the swing of things. I hope that you liked it and I wouldn't mind if you gave me some prompts. Xx