Play Your Cardz Right|1|

|Travis|

"What you mean she ain't going to school? Where the fuck she going? Follow her!" I yelled into the phone. My nigga Kevin gonna call and tell me how she not going in the direction of her school. Wait until she sees me, bet she gonna be pissed just pop in her face.

See my sister, swear she a lil' sneak but she no where near as long as I got my niggas watching her every move. It's Monday and she loves school. Her skipping don't sound right. My phone rung I knew exactly who it was.

"Talk."

"She stopped at another School and she went in for registration."

"The fuck, Kev I'm a hit you back later"

"Aight, Boss"

She's transferring to a different school. Does my mama know? Why in the hell wouldn't they tell me I would've transferred with her. I gone whoop her ass. Let me call the old girl before I kill my baby sister.

"Hey baby."

"Don't 'Hey baby' me! Why isn't Nisha at school?!"

"Little boy, I wanna know what in the hell hit you so hard that you loose respect for ya Mama!!"

Damn, this lady snapping on m cause I got a little loud. She's a thug at heart brah...I swear.

"My bad Ma, but why isn't Nisha at school?"

"Damn right yo bad! She is at school."

"No she isn't."

"Yes she is, she's just not at the one your not at. And tell yo' boys to stop watching me and my baby."

How the hell she see them? I positioned them myself so how in the hell she know I got people watching?

"Ma I don't know what your talking about."

"Now you lying to me? Watch me beat yo ass in front of all your little friends."

I laughed at my Mama craziness she swear she can still beat me.

"Boy I'm serious."

Oh Damn! Back to what I really called for.

"Ma what school did Nisha transfer to?"

"Why should I tell you, so you can go every there Wednesday."

"Nah...I'll start going on Mondays too."

"And Fridays"

"HELL NO!"

"BOY! If you want to know where your sister at you Better start putting effort into an education, you can't be dealing all our life!"

Damn! She knows that I deal? How the hell she found out?

"You didn't think I knew huh? Boy I ain't dumb, giving me $200,000 every month, there is no way you could be hitting Scratch off like that. Unless you one lucky motherfuc-"

"Ma!?"

"Don't cut me off! I want to have a grandchild and see a beautiful girl walk down the aisle to you. I don't want to see you in no casket."

Here we again, how many times do I gotta tell this woman I'm not gonna die. But getting married not gonna be me she better be prepared to see Nisha walk down the aisle and not anyone for me.

"Ma, I ain't gonna die. I'll go to school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays."

"Okay all I wanted to hear. Get ready McAuthor starts and 8:30!"

Oh hell that snobby, public school. If you ever went you would've thought it was a private school.

"That snobby, white people school?!"