Side Chick:Paris's Story

Start from the beginning

Part Eleven:
In the beginning

" Look mom I told you I'm not coming home yet ", My mother was trying to coarse me to coming back to Arizona.

I snuck away at my current age, 16, to live with my uncle (by MARRIAGE) IN California.

I know she missed me but I was in a much better environment. Besides I already graduated, so why should she care where I go.

I saved up a round trip ticket, by working my ass of in McDonald's, farming, pumping gas, you name it, I did it .

Except for ho'ing of course ..yet

She couldn't even remember my name up until age fourteen.

How much the drugs can really change a person.

"UNCLE TIO!! ", I shout in the middle of the airport. The tall, twenty-five year old, Spanish man with pretty eyes approached me.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and carried my luggage.

" Wow, Mija you got so big! ". He wasn't lying. My ass and titties would have you thinking I was over twenty.

I blush and thank him, jumping into the front seat of his car.

" So what made you come live with uncle tio? ", He says. Showing of his big pearly white teeth. The display of the beach, and ocean, played the part.
He was not my blood uncle, so I had the right to say "damn he looked good".

"I just wanted to be free with you Uncle. I know after Auntie Tina disappeared, you probably felt alone. Besides you're like my family. Only family at that ".

" Awww ditto Mami", his fingers tickle the back of my head. I felt my nipples get hard.

I blush again, and stare at the window. Feeling slightly ashamed to enjoying his touch, I put on the radio.

I'm in love with you baby,
And I want you to know.
That I'm hooked on ya body,
And I'm trying to stay yours....

"Okay I'm lying but damn you fine, and Ummmm! ", Uncle Tio joins in.

" She rocking that thing like", I start shuffling in my seat rocking my hips to the song.

Soon after a few more songs, we pull up to the drive way of a big beautiful house. Sitting right by the beach.

"Uncle tio, you live here?! Alone?? ".

He laughed again.

" Not exactly, alone, Mija. I have a few friends who live here also. Don't worry, they're all females".

As I wondered who they could be, a white boy with green eyes and blonde hair waved to me.

"Hey!", he says walking towards me. I felt dumbfounded, pointing to myself and mothing the word, "Me?".

He mouthed "Yeah", and continued walking

"Hey, I'm Johnny, but everyone on this block calls me "Green Eyes". He talked with a tone of a Spanish boy. So beautiful.

"Not her, Johnny. She's my niece ". Uncle Tio says very sternly.

He puts his hands up as to say " Fine, Fine ".

" Uncle Tio who was that? ", he shakes his head frowning but suddenly laughs.

" Don't even, Baby girl. I heard that Gringo has herpes ", he tickles. I laugh and carry my luggage inside.