Feliks didn't know how long he sat, waiting to die.

**time skip. Too dramatic for a comedic sponsor**

The sun sparkled its first few rays of light.

Feliks held his breath. He recognized the sound of his father's footsteps making their way down the stairs.

Feliks's father frowned in confusion as he saw his son. "Well someone's up early," he commented.

How dare he pretend everything was normal after the awful things he'd said to Feliks the day before?

Feliks glowered at his father, heart pumping quickly. This wasn't at all what was supposed to happen. He should be dead by now.

His father picked up the bottle of pills, presumably to put them away. The Polish man frowned, shaking the bottle. "Huh. That's weird. We just filled a prescription yesterday. Why is it already..."

Feliks's father's eyes widened as he looked from the bottle to his son. A horrified realization spread across his face. He spoke in a dangerously low voice. "Why aren't there any pills left?"

Feliks swallowed. His mouth felt unusually dry. "I don't know Dad," he lied.

"Feliks," his dad said in a dark tone. "Why aren't there any pills left?"

"I said I like, don't know."

Felik's father looked his son dead in the eyes.

"WHY THE HELL AREN'T THERE ANY PILLS LEFT!?"

"I SAID I DON'T GODAMN KNOW!"

Feliks clenched his jaw under his dad's relentless stare. "I took them," he whispered softly. No reaction. "All of them."

For a second silence hung over the air. Feliks's dad closed his eyes and breathed out through his mouth.

"Son of a bitch," he cursed quietly. "Skurwysn."

"Skurwysn!" Louder this time. And then he turned and ran up the stairs, shouting... Something.

Huh. Weird. He was certainly loud enough that Feliks should have been able to make out what he was saying, but he couldn't. What language was his father speaking in? Polish? English? Feliks wasn't even sure.

Did the room just get about 10° warmer? Feliks could feel himself sweating. And his mouth grew drier. His eyes too, now.

Was that a flicker of movement? There, in the corner of the room? Feliks tried to tilt his head in the direction the movement came from, but his muscles seemed to object. Instead, he twitched.

What the hell? Wait... The pills.

Feliks's heart leapt. Literally; he could could feel it palpitate irregularly, pounding hard against his ribcage.

He twitched again.

The flicker from the corner of his hazy eyes seemed to peice itself together. Feliks's brain slowly recognized it as... A man? A man that holding something. A knife.

Feliks tried to scream, to run, but again he only succeeded in making useless jerky motions.

And suddenly, there were two men. Or rather, the first man was mirrored across Feliks's vision. More fear took hold of him. Was that him screaming? He wasn't even sure.

And the blood red ceiling seemed to be alive with motion. It curled and bubbled, almost as if it were aglow with lava.

Feliks felt his breath halt in his throat. He couldn't breath. He couldn't breath!

The Pole had always heard that when you pass out, it's quick. One moment you're there, and then the next, everything is black. But that was not at all what he experienced. He did not seem to fall into the relief of oblivion. Instead, the little crumbs of reality faded away, and whatever nightmarish hellhole he was in took over.

Suddenly Feliks was falling, the floor pulling away from underneath him. His father's shouts were silenced. His house disappeared, replaced by frightening images conjured from Feliks's hallucinating state.

All senses of awareness and comprehension disappeared from Feliks. He forget who he was, blind to everything but his hallucination. His hallucination and a single name that remained fresh in Feliks's mind.

Liet.

A/N: Well that was dark af, wasn't it?

QOTD: Should I make more bonus chapters like this, of start on the sequel? Note: the sequel is more Gilbert's third person POV and it's a PrussiaxHungaryxAustria fanfiction ^J^