"Well then, now that you're on Auradon, I'll have to tell you some love stories. I know that my father would love to tell it again at Family Day, coming up quite soon actually. I feel like you, Jay, would get along with him well. You know he was a thief like you. Even so called villains will get happy endings and you two are far from villains," I told them as Carlos blushed continuing to look down avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'd love to hear it sometime," Carlos stated finally looking up at me with a smile on his face.

"Another time my friend, I still have much to show," I answered patting both of them on back as we walked to some of the classrooms. At times, I realized that I talk more proper than the normal teen. I started doing it ironically as a joke to all those stuck up princes who think they're ever so proper. Now, I'm doing it un- ironically anymore and it's become a part of me. Oops.

With that, we walked to the classrooms, I showed them a few like the science labs, english room, and the computer lab since Evie told me Carlos would be more interested in technology than anything else. After showing them all the extremely dull classrooms, in my opinion, I took them out to the field as the Tourney team was practicing. We took a seat on the bleachers and watched them play for a bit.

"You don't think you'd want to do that?" I asked Jay and he shook his head as he was leaning back on the bleachers trying to act cooler than he really was. Sometimes I couldn't tell if he was trying to impress me or Carlos because he'd glance to him occasionally and it sure wasn't impressing me, not one bit.

"No as I told you, I'm not exactly what you call a 'team player,'" he told me again and I feel like he could actually be useful to the team but I guess he's doesn't understand the meaning of teamwork.

We watched them practice a bit as I asked the boys what they liked to do back on the Isle of the Lost and what they told me was kind of sad. They didn't have team sports, fun activities, and many other simple things like chocolate I found out. As a girl that loves her sweets every once in a while, I do not know how I could live without chocolate.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry that you've guys had it rough over there but now you're here, now you can have all the chocolate you could ever wish for," I told Carlos while grinning and his face lit up at the mention of chocolate. I couldn't help but laugh and he looked ever so confused. "I'm sorry, you're just so sweet," I explained to him placing my hand on his shoulder. "How can you even be considered a villain?" I laughed shaking my head. "Sorry about that," I tried to stop myself from laughing and finally calmed myself down.

"I'm just as rotten to the core as Jay, Mal, or Evie," he stated getting upset as he crossed his arms and pouted.

"You're cute when you're menacing," I teased tapping his nose as Jay laughed. "Hey, I wouldn't be laughing. You're basically my father and he's a prince now so you're just a menacing as Carlos here. Honestly do you really think you're villains, just because your parents want you to be?" I asked them not believing that any of them could really be as bad as their parents once were.

They nodded their heads and I was about to tell that, they don't have to be that way, when Ben came running up to us after practice was over. "I'm taking it that everything is going fine. Ria isn't too much trouble for the two of you?" He asked with his smile directed at me. The two of us had our playful banter where we'd tease each other. We're practically brother and sister.

"No, Ria is just a doll," Jay answered putting his arm around me and giving me a squeeze with his arm. I just rolled my eyes and then looked up Ben. "Right, Carlos don't you just love her?"

"Yeah, she's nice," Carlos mumbled as I allowed Jay to keep his arm around me.

"Everything's fine. I was just showing them around the school. Mal and Evie didn't really want to come, so I just brought them along. The field was the last stop so we decided to check out the Tourney team practice," I stated as Ben gave me a nod.