I'm only joking of course. Mother would kill me if I got in trouble with the school, although I'm still going to meet them and see how "evil" people live. "Come on Delta, we're about to begin a new chapter in our lives," I said to her, picking Delta up putting her on my shoulder where she'd stay, sorta like a pirate's parrot.

I made my way downstairs from my dorm and I heard the band playing loudly outside and it suddenly stopped. They're here alright, I was in no hurry because I knew they would be greeted by Fairy Godmother and Prince Ben.

When I did eventually make my way out into the open, most everyone was going on about their day and Ben and Audrey were talking to the newbies. There were four faces looking completely unamused with Ben's speech and I just slowly approached them not interrupting their conversation.

"Who's that?" I heard one the boy with the white hair and chocolate covered all over his face ask. Just one look at his innocent face covered in sweets and I could tell that he at least was nothing like his parents. He had to be Cruella De Vil's son since he resemble nothing like Jafar's son. I could also tell due to his clothing the same colors and fur on the one shoulder, yes definitely a De Vil.

"Oh that's Ria Rider, daughter of Rapunzel," Ben said as he turned around to see me standing near his father's statue. "Well, Ria come over here and meet them all, she's been excited for have some new people attend this school," he explained to them which wasn't wrong but it wasn't entirely true. I was waiting for some interesting people to come to this school and as I was looking at the other three more closely, I could tell there was something special about them.

"I wouldn't mess with her if I were you, she's rude to people she doesn't know or like, like super mean," Audrey whispered to them but it I'm almost positive she meant for me to hear. I just bit my tongue doing what princesses do best and be the bigger person.

"So like a villain?" Cruella's son asked his eyes lighting up. As I stood on the other side of Ben looking at the new comers. Evil Queen's daughter was beauty and so was her mother many years ago. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, in this case a poison apple.

I'm so sorry. That was another horrible pun brought to you by Ria Rider. I'll be here all week.

Anywho, the other girl was definitely the daughter of the great and wicked Maleficent. She's probably one of the worst villains that I've ever heard about. Although Gothel was a pretty close second, I mean really? Who strip a child's life away, so they could live forever? Now that's wicked.

The last one was Jafar's son and just let me say, my mother married a thief so I don't think she'd be too disappointed in me if I brought him home with me. He was literally the most attractive villain I'd ever seen and those arms don't even get me started.

"No, she's still got a sweet heart," Ben said putting his arm around me with a smile on his face. "She and Audrey don't get along that well, that's all. Ria, this is Jay, Mal, Evie, and Carlos," he introduced me to them and I managed to get a smile out all of them but Mal.

"What is that thing on your shoulder?" Carlos asked me noticing Delta as I heard Audrey sighing and I could tell she didn't like me being the center of attention.

"It's Delta. She's my pet chameleon. My mother had one just like her, Pascal though. Delta's just a little cutie, isn't she?" I asked taking her off my shoulder and placing her in my hands. As I got strange looks from the four of them. "What? Have you never seen a chameleon?" I asked with true curiosity and I could tell Ben was wondering the same thing as I looked to him. They all shook their heads no.

"We don't have many animals on our island," Jay told. "Not even dogs, which is good for Carlos over there. He's completely terrified of them. May I hold her?" He asked and I looked to Ben who didn't react and Audrey looked very hesitant. Knowing my little Delta, she'd run back to me if she didn't feel right with Jay.