Love Is Love, And Your Mine

*Lea's PoV*

I sank to the floor, keeping my hand on my stomach, feeling the warm liquid trail down. It hurt like hell, and I wish Jon was here. He would make me feel better, and in a flash, too. I watch Katy walk away, her long light brown hair in a high pony tail, and she slipped on her black mask. I heard a groan come from Craig, and she turned to him. I could almost see the smirk on her face. I started crawling towards the living room, my fingernails gripping onto little pieces where the wood stuck up. My feet pushed me, and it was a struggle, because my stomach kept hitting the floor exactly where she stabbed me. I made it around the corner, to see her bend down in front of Craig, and her face was inches between his.

"Listen," venom drips off of her words, "Don't ever come looking for me. You all meant nothing, and I hate you people. Tell that to your little crew, because I'll be back. I'll kill all people you love, and I mean it. I could've wiped Lea out, but I didn't. Watch out for us, the Vexes. Watch your puny little backs."

"You bitch!" Craig spat, and Katy just smirked. "Why?"

"You guys are stupid! I was with them the whole time! Who do you think killed your friend, Marcel? Thats right, I did! I'm gonna kill you all, one by one, and you are first." She lifted up her knife, ready to stab him, but I lunged up, tackling her to the floor. She grunted, and I held her arms to the ground. The knife stuck out of her hand, and she reached up, trying to stab me in the face, but I dodged by a millimeter.

She flipped us over, and my back hit the floor, her arm above my head. The knife came down, but I grabbed her arm once more. She growled, putting all her force into trying to stab me with the knife. I smirked, and flipped us once more around. I grabbed the knife out of her hands, bringing it above my head. She gasped, but before I could bring it down on her, her foot made contact with my stomach wound. I gasped, falling over, hearing her laugh evilly. She grabbed the knife back, stood up, and walked to the door, leaving me and Craig in pain.

"See you later, assholes." I heard the smirk on her face, as the door opened and shut. Tears spilled out of my eyes. Craig groaned louder.

"You okay?" I whispered, and I saw him faintly shake his head. His blonde brown hair went in his eyes, and his eyelids drooped. I grabbed hold onto the couch, holding myself up so I could sit by him.

"T-T-Tyler." He stuttered, and I watched his own tears spill down his face. I felt the pain in my stomach, and I clutched it. "I need T-Tyler."

"I hear you." I told him, my voice getting lower every time I spoke. I needed Jon, I wanted him to hold me, tell me everything is okay. I reached into my jean pocket, pulling out my phone. I looked into the contacts, and found his name dialing it.

"Hello?" He answered on the second ring.

"Jonathon! Come home please, help me!" I pleaded into the phone, and saw the darkness edge into my vision.

"What? What happened?"

"Katy....Craig....I....hurt." I whispered into the phone.

"Lea! Hold-"

My vision went dark.

*Jonathon's PoV*

I was sitting at the park, my head down on a picnic table. I have been here for a hour, not wanting to go back. At that moment, my phone rang, so at the second ring I picked it up.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Jonathon! Come home please, help me!" Lea's voice pleads on the other side. My eyes widen, and I clutch the phone harder.

"What? What happened?" I exclaim, grabbing my keys beside me, starting to walk out of the park.

"Katy....Craig....I....hurt." She whispers barely audible.