Sometimes Things Happen

*Lea's PoV*

We pulled away from the kiss, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Are we official?" I whispered, and I looked up a little to see him smiling.

"Only if you want us to be. I would never force you to do something that you don't want to do." He replied, looking down at me.

"Then, yes."

"Okay. Lea, will you do the honor of being my beautiful, talented, girlfriend?" And I smiled widely.

"Of course, Jon."

We kissed once more, and it was like pure bliss.

*Evan's PoV*

Alex brought her friends over, and we all sat in the living room. I gotta say, that Marie girl was beautiful.

What are you saying?! You only met her!

I inhale deeply, trying to think straight. We are waiting for Lea and Jonathon to come back from their date, hoping they are a couple. I glance at door, and saw the handle jiggle a little, before the lovebirds walked in, holding hands.

I smiled, happy that it had happened.

Delirious walked up to me. "I should be mad you guys lied, but thanks for lying." He told me, which made me question what he said.

Alex was so happy, I watched as she jumped up and down, on the couch. "YES! I DID IT, I MADE THE ULTIMATE PLAN!" She squealed.

"Yes, Alex, you did." Lea finally spoke.

"Okay guys, we should train tomorrow. Seven sharp at Mt. Chilliad." I tell the crew, and Tyler stands up.

"Can Alex, Katy, Delaney, and Marie come?" He asks. I look over at the girls, and they are literally begging me, by putting their hands in pray position. I smile and nod. They cheer, and next thing I know, people are assigning where the girls sleep.

Katy goes first. "Um, I pick squeaker!"

Then Alex, "Um..."

"She can stay with me!" Brock pipes up. She smiles.

Delaney speaks up, "Tyler!"

Last is Marie. "Evan." On the outside, I am literally keeping a straight face. But on the inside, I am screaming like a fan girl.

*Alex's PoV*

I follow Brock down to his room. It is pretty big, and it is colorful. I pull my black hair into a ponytail, and jump on his bed. I giggle when he also jumps on, almost crushing me.

"Brock! You're crushing me!" I laugh, and he rolls off the bed, making me laugh harder. He grins, and lays down on the other side of the bed. I sigh to myself, wishing I was with him. He seems so fun, and great to be around.

I cover up with the comforter, and look at anything in the room. As soon as I hear soft snores from Brock, I pull my phone out. It reads 10:38.

I finally close my eyes, and dream...

I was standing in a beautiful field of roses, and daisies. My black hair flew behind my back, and my white bangs we're perfectly on my forehead. My mask lays on the ground, getting no attention.

Except nothing was happy.

The flowers may be beautiful, but the wind comes from the storm rolling in. The sky is dark, and there is no sign of my friends.

"ALEX!" I hear Brock's voice, screaming my name. My feet carry me across the field, which soon turns into a horrible view.

The flowers die in front of my eyes. I run further to see Brock laying on his back, coughing up blood. I rush over, and fall to my knees, pulling his head into my lap.

"No, no, no! Stay with me Brock, I need you!" I scream, and he looks into my eyes. His eyes still seem to sparkle in this dark situation. My eyes fill with tears, clutching onto him, stroking his hair. He smiles the best he can. "Don't leave!" I whisper.

"I'm sorry." He whispers back as his eyes close slowly. The tears are spilling down my face, one hitting him. I wipe it off, and put my forehead on his, clutching onto him, not letting go.

I wake up to feeling my hair being stroked. I slowly open my eyes to see Brock, holding onto me.

"Shh. Its okay." He whispers. I feel tear stains on my face, I look into his eyes. I'm now choking on my own tears.

"You're okay!" I say, and hug him. He hugs back.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asks.

"In my nightmare of a dream, you died right in front of my eyes." I tell him, and he gives me a small smile.

"If you we're there, right beside of me, I would stay alive. You would compell me to live." He says, and hugs me tighter. I smile into the hug, feeling the warmth take me.

Yes, a short chapter. I wanted to do this because it came to me...WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. YUP, COINCIDENCE.

I've been getting a lot of positive feedback, and don't worry, I'll try to get a longer chapter out.

Remember:

Have you seen my baseball?