Kacey is my older brother. He was like a younger version of my dad. Kacey was a world champion bull rider, and a great man.. A bull named the Ripper killed him during his second championship ride. The nasty bull bucked him off after seven seconds and charged him and did the same thing that happened to Lane Frost. The whole town had a memorial service for Kacey and they named a stables after him. I also engraved his nickname in my bridals, The pretty rider. People said he rode pretty and looked pretty while doing it. I swear everyone loved him.

"Jamie?" My mom snapped me out of my thoughts of Kacey and my dad.

"Sorry I was thinking about them." I sighed and grabbed the turkey and grabbed a couple of pieces, then a biscuit and some of the casserole. I looked at my mother and she had that look on her face. "This looks good mom." I said trying to get her out of her mood.

"Thanks sweetie." She said and I handed her the casserole dish and she spooned some up.

After we were done with supper I helped mom with the dishes and I talked more and more about college and mostly about my professors and the grades they give. After I helped her I moved my things back into my room, I've missed my room. When I was done moving things back to their place I jumped on my bed, I've missed my bed the most. I looked out my window and I saw the horses by the barn, I smiled to myself and ran downstairs and slipped on my boots and ran outside. I stepped on the gate and looked at the beautiful creatures.

"Hey Nala." I said to her when she came up to me. Nala was my best race horse and I used her every time for a big rodeo, she was born from my mothers champion horse. I ran my hand along her soft jaw and we looked each other in the eyes. I looked at my other horse Jasper, he was also another great horse, but I used him for riding around, and some races. I wanted to go for a ride, but I have to save their energy for tomorrow, so I decided I wanted to ride Clair, a pure black quarter horse. I went into the barn and grabbed Clair's bridal. I walked out to the horses and I slowly went up the Clair and I patted her stomach and slid the bridal over her head and slipped the mouth piece in. I walked her out of the corral and to the riding shed. I tied her to the post and I grabbed the skirt and put it on her, them I grabbed my saddle and plopped it on her. I adjusted the straps to her and I put my foot in the stirrup and hosted myself up.

I took Clair out to the pasture and I started her slow to get her used to riding with me. I took in a couple of circles so I could show her I was in control and not her. When I thought she was ready, I kicked her side and she started to gallop and I patted her back, to tell her she's doing good. The sunset yet again is gorgeous and the breeze felt good against my body on this hot evening. I felt my phone buzzing and I pulled it from my pocket and answer it,"Hello?"

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Jammmmiiiieeee!!!" A loud, over intoxicated Quinn said through the phone.

"Hi Quinn." I laughed, and I pulled on the reigns a little to slow her down.

"I am coming tomorrow." She said, and I could hear Jessie in the background.

"Are you sure?" I ask her, she won't make it in the morning.

"Yessss.. Jessie baby is gonna take good care of me and drive me up there in the morning and I'll get over my hangover and I'll be able to cheer my girlfriend on, then get drunk again." She said and laughed and I did too.

"Alright, what ever floats your goat." I said and she started laughing.

"Oh Jamie you're so funny!" She said, yeah, she's totally hammered. "Mmmm Jessie that feels good." She said into the phone and I think I puked a little.

"Okay bye." I said and hung up. It was starting to get dark out and I need to get to bed earlier tonight. I turned Clair around and ran her back to the stables.

I jumped off her and tied her to the post again and took my saddle off her and placed it back in the shed and I locked it behind me. I patted her stomach as I untied her and I brought her back into the corral and then took the bridle off. Before I left I kissed Nala and Jasper on their muzzles and shut the gate. I walked back to the house and opened the screen door then heard it close behind me. I jogged up the steps and went into my bathroom and I plugged my phone into my music doc and it started playing Justin Moore. I sung along as I stripped out of my clothes and took my makeup off. I stepped in to the warm shower and started to wash my lovely thick hair.

After I was done in the shower I wrapped a towel around my head and my body. I cleaned out my ears, then I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of shorts, underwear, and a tee shirt. I returned to the bathroom and changed into my pjs and then combed my hair. I put my coconut oil in my hair, and then I put lotion on my legs and arms. Then I put facial lotion on. I hung up the towels and returned to my room and I went on my knees and said a quick prayer. I finished it with an Amen then climbed into my cool, but warm covers. I grabbed my phone and I checked Instagram and I went on Pinterest. Man I really did love Pinterest. After I was done I set my alarm for 5:30. I plugged my phone in and I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.