Truth

Dillon's POV

"OMG why didnt you tell me!!" Desi said jumping up and down, getting strange looks from piers.
This is what annoys me about this girl. She is soooooo overexcited about every little thing! Well not always, shes only excited about stuff she wants to hear. Like when i came out to her, oh my llama, she was so happy i told her.

FLASHBACK

This was it, we were sitting on the field while everyone was doing laps. she was sitting in front of me and I was determining if I was making the right choice. I figured she wouldn't hate me considering she is obsessed with these gay YouTubers named Matthew and Nick.

Well, here it goes.

"I like boys..." I said while pulling grass from the earth, and she just stared. After a while I checked to see if she was still breathing, and then..."OMGEEEEEEEEEEE DILLION YOU BETTER NOT BE SHITTIN' MEHH!!!! WAIT WAIT WAIT, IF YOU LIKE BOYS THEN WHO DO YOU LIKE HERE?!"

I had to cover my ears while she practically screamed, I thought this woman was part banshee.

"..." I stuttered out. "AHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHH YOU TWO WOULD BE SUUUCCHHHH I CUUUUUTE COUPLE!!" At that time I thought the same thing, I thought that I would end up with him and I'd live happily ever after. But noooooooo, instead I got my heart broken and became depressed.

~End of flashback~

"Because I just got this note like, an hour ago." I justified. "WAIT, what do you think he means by that, MAYBE HE WANTS TO ASK YOU OUT!" Is she being serious? No really, is she being serious. I can never tell.

"Oh yeah TOTALLY because EVERY straight guy falls head over heels in love with a low life loser who NO ONE wants to hang out with BESIDES his only friend since 6th Grade. Am I right or am I wrong?" I said sarcastically with my arms crossed

"I think it's wrong that you think you're right, I mean there are endless possibilities here, Dillion."

Maybe she is right, what if this friendship with zack morphs into something huge!

" I just hope your right about this Desi."
And with that I walked away
-------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home, it was quite. My mom was probably at work, doing extra shifts. (like always)

I walked the stairs up to my room. I went inside, dropping my backpack God knows where. Collapsed on the bed groaning at the thought of how much homework i had for the day. It should be illegal to have homework, one day...

2 hours later

I woke up from my nap super bored so I decided to call Desi.

After three rings she picked up. "HELLO IS THIS THE PIZZA MAN, IF THIS IS THE PIZZA MAN, GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE NOW BEFORE I CALL UP MY BES!!- Oh hey Dillion."
Jesus...

"Hey Desi, what are you up t0?"

"Not much just molesting a doll that looks like Connor Franta." Okay.......

"Oh so the usual?"

"Yeah pretty much"

"Well, I'll leave you two to it then."

"Kay-kay see ya"

"I-G-G-Byeeeeeeee"

What?! Sometimes woman need their privacy.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

After an hour of thinking I finally considered going to see Zack, I mean if is in love with me (who can blame him) then I should go. If the other way around, what do I have to lose?

I decided to look nice so I put on light blue skinnys, white Converse, a black long sleeve, and a sweat shirt that read on the front "your so fake, that Barbie is jealous"

I walked out of my house with some confidence, repeating to myself "what could possibly go wrong?"

5 minutes later I reached the school gates. Just as I was about to head over to the back, I heard someone walking behind me. I sped up then froze when I heard a bitter cold voice that haunted my nightmares, the voice of none other than him.

Julian.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNMN

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE

-BLU OUT <3