Wendy was at the counter, looking at the teen and gave him a small, slightly tired, smile. Soos was no where in sight and was most likely outside taking care of whatever chore Stan had assigned him. Mabel stood with Bill near the counter. Waddles was asleep on the floor next to her.

"How'd you sleep? Bill said that he thought you slept well, but I'd like to hear it from you," Mabel chirped.

"Yeah, I slept fine," Dipper mumbled trying to not sound too pestered. "Has Bill been bothering you much?"

Bill frowned at him and rolled his blue eye.

"Not really. We've just been chatting! Bill's pretty nice to talk to," Mabel explained, smiling.

"You're not too bad to talk to yourself, Star," Bill told her with a polite smile.

Dipper had to restrain himself from punching Bill right in his pale face. It made him furious to see him being so... So nice to his sister. It was unsettling. He hated it.

Dipper snapped out of his fit of anger and shook his head, "Hey, does, uh, Stan need me to do anything? Restock? Clean up vomit? Become one of his newest attractions?"

"You'd rather clean up vomit then hang out with us?" Bill exclaimed, pouting a bit.

"I'd rather do my job then get in trouble with Stan," Dipper retorted.

Mabel glared at her twin, obviously not liking the tone that Dipper had used to speak to Bill.

 "No. Stan didn't tell us that you needed to do anything. I think he just wants you to take it easy. It might take you a bit to regain all that lost sleep," Wendy spoke up, earning everyone's attention.

"That's thoughtful of him," Dipper muttered.

"I'd take advantage of it, man," Wendy chuckled. "Stan normally never lets us off so easy, even his family."

Dipper couldn't help but let out a light laugh. She was very right.

"I think I'm going to go on a walk, then," Dipper said.

"I'll come with you," Bill spoke up, Dipper giving him a pestered look. "Hey, it's not because I want to annoy you, Pine Tree. That Hellhound could still be out there. If you die, I die. I'm not going to take that risk."

Bill seemed persistent, which made Dipper decide not to argue with him. He turned around and motioned for him to follow along. The brunette walked out the front door with Bill and lead him into the woods.

The two were quiet for a moment, making Dipper feel uncomfortable. He wanted to just focus on the beautiful forest around him just like he had the day before, but couldn't. His mind just seemed to be locked onto the fact that Bill was trailing along behind him.

Bill seemed to noticed how Dipper was acting and tilted his head a bit. Was the kid paranoid? Scared? Annoyed? Bill just wanted to come along to make sure Pine Tree didn't get himself killed, which would also result in his own death. He had no ill intentions.

Bill stopped dead in his tracks, making Dipper nervous. He stopped as well and turned around.

"What?" Dipper grumbled, staring at him.

"Something's wrong with you."

"What?"

"You're acting weird and I can't read your mind. What's up, kid?"

Dipper growled at him, "Nothing, alright? Come on. Let's just get this over with."

Bill shook his head.

"You took this walk out of your own free will and now you just want to get it over with?" Bill calmly said. "That doesn't make sense, Pine Tree."

"I would've happily taken this time off from the Mystery Shack if you hadn't decided to come along!" Dipper snapped. "I'm sick of you, Bill. Is that not obvious? I'm stuck with you because of some dumb spell... You sleep in my bed! It's been one day since you've shown up and I'm already tired of you!"

Bill just stared at him, obviously taking a moment to take in all of that. Dipper would've said that maybe he hurt his feelings, but he didn't believe that he could actually offend Bill.

"Listen, Pine Tree, I know you don't like me or any of this, and trust me, neither do I. I wish none of this has to happen," Bill reluctantly sighed, looking away from the brunette. "But you're my only chance to finally be normal again. I'm useless in the eyes of other demons in this state... I feel useless! I can't make deals, my powers are limited... I can't even cast a damn healing spell!"

"News flash, Bill: not everything is about you! I'm not going to believe whatever sob story you make up, okay?! I don't care that your in this 'weakened' state. I don't care that you can't cast a healing spell. You know what I do care about? That I'm bound to you because your a selfish asshole!"

Dipper was practically screaming at this point.

The two just aggressively stared at each other. It looked like a fight could break out at any second.

Bill suddenly turned around as he spoke, "Well, I guess I don't care either, then. Have fun with your little temper tantrum. I'm going back to your sister..."

The blonde started to walk away, but then stopped.

"Funny... You and Shooting Star are twins, yet you're not even close to being as nice as her."

Bill then kept walking.

Dipper just stood there, internally fuming with rage. He wanted to chase after Bill, tackle him to the ground, and just beat the shit out of him... But he didn't. It would be childish and a really stupid choice to make...

And if Bill decided to fight back, Dipper might end up in the hospital and he was sure that he didn't want to have to explain that to anyone.

Dipper eventually let out a frustrated sigh and kicked the ground. He was at least pleased that Bill had left.

The brunette finally calmed down enough to continue with his walk.