Chapter 2

^7 Years later^
~Naruto~
I'm laying in my bed with Gaara on my shoulder when Fu busts inside with a smile. "What's up guys" she asks jumping on Gaara's old bed. "Nothing were just thinking about the mating remember it's all of us kids and Sasori is going to kill us in the morning" Gaara says. "I'm glad Dei-chan is my sensei" I say as they were about to hit me. "Hey gakis get ready mating starts in three minutes" Sasori says and walks out. "Bye see you guys tomorrow" Fu says and walks out towards her room.
SMUT WARNING! SMUT WARNING! SMUT WARNING! SMUT WARNING!
As soon as I heard the door lock I was in a lip lock with Gaara. I flipped us over with him underneath me panting. I headed straight for his neck and began biting leaving hickeys all over. "Mm Naruto" he moans as I kept biting his sensitive neck. I pulled off his shirt and began biting his collarbone. "No teasing" Gaara gasps. I move down to his nipple and sucked hard while nibbling at it. He moaned and grabbed my hair. I pinched his other nipple making him quiver in pleasure while moaning. "Your shirt your wearing to many clothes" Gaara says and pulls at my shirt. I nod and tore it off while taking my pants off. I quickly tore off Gaara's pants leaving us both in our boxers. Gaara began attacking my collarbone while moaned. I stopped him and gently breathed down his body watching him shudder. Once at his boxers I mouthed his erection. He moans quietly and thrashes. "Please Naru please" he moans and I took of his boxers. I slowly took off his boxers and pulled him in my mouth. Gaara moans and thrashes. I sucked the tip hard. "Naruto" he yells holding my head down as he bucked up. I pulled my head and kissed him. I pulled lube off the nightstand and coated my fingers with it. I put one finger inside and moaned at the heat on my finger. Gaara wriggled around it. I put another inside and gently scissored him as he hissed in pain. I poked something that made Gaara screamed and thrust his ass on my fingers. I moan at the sight of him fucking himself on my fingers. I pulled my boxers off and lubed my cock. I slowly thrust inside. Gaara screams in pain and I stop. He pants and motions me to continue. I thrust inside and stroked prostate and he moans loudly.
END OF SMUT! END OF SMUT! END OF SMUT! END OF SMUT! END OF SMUT!
^Next morning^
I wake up with Gaara on top of me and he's so beautiful. I wake him up and we get dressed in our Akatsuki uniforms. Once we got to the foyer all the Akatsuki were looking sad and were cursing. "Nagato what's going on" I ask. "We have to go to Konoha" Nagato says. I began cursing and banging my fists when someone grabbed my hands. "We head out now everyone pack there things" Nagato says and we all packed and met at the door. Once on the road mates stood next to each other and senseis stood in the back as protection. Once near Konoha we rested to get our chakra back and continued moving. Once at Konoha gates two men sat there. "Hello we want to get inside" Nagato says. "Pass" the man asks. "I don't have one maybe we could meet with your Hokage because one of friends is a citizen of Konoha" Nagato says. "Who" the other guy asks. "Naruto here is the son of the 4th Hokage and my sister Kushina Uzumaki" he says. "I'm sorry sir please stay here as we get the Hokage and rookie 11 here" the guy says and makes a call. A blonde woman with large breasts came with 11 people following her. "I am Lady Hokage Tsunade what do you need" the woman asks. "I am Uzumaki Nagato and this is my sister Uzumaki Kushina son Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto if you do not believe us you may ask Asuma Sarutobi" Nagato says. "Shikamaru bring the jonin senseis" Lady Hokage says. 3 more people arrived and I saw ni-san. I shift closely to Gaara and grab his hand. "Yes Lady Hokage" Asuma-ni asks. "Did Sarutobi-sensei adopt a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes" Hokage asks. "Yeah a Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto the only child of Minato and Kushina why" he asks. "I'm back" I said pulling my hat off. "Your ok I thought after you ran you had died you scared Iruka so bad he's gonna freak" Asuma says. "I meet my husband Sabaku no Gaara" I said. "Husband Naruto how old are you" he asks. "15 but that's tailed beast mating season" I said. "Oh right I forgot you know" he says. "This is Fu and Yugito holders of the 7 tailed and 2 tailed beasts and are mates. Killer B, Yagura, and Utkata are mates and holders for the 3, 6, 8 tails please don't ask. Roshi and Han holders for the 4 and 5 tails and are mates. These are Deidara and Sasori, Gaara and mines teachers. Hidan and Kakuzu are Fu and Yugito teachers. Itachi and Kisame taught our Yagura, Killer B, and Utkata. Roshi and Han trained under my only living family member Nagato and his wife Konan. Zetsu and Tobi are new members so yeah this is the group I have been traveling with" I said. "Missing ninjas are who your traveling with how stupid are you" a pink haired girl yells. "I'm going to Suna who's coming with me" I said and began walking away. A black haired boy appeared infront of me with a kunai at my throat. "Your not going anywhere dobe" he says. "Excuse me you are calling me a dobe you are the dobe" I said and punched him in the with chakra. "Just to let you know I am Senju. You Lady Hokage are my aunt and this is my uncle" I said. She was shocked I could tell. "You all come with us to my office" she says and we all sunshine into her office. "Where's ?Jiji-san Asuma-ni" I ask as we stood in the office. "Orochimaru killed him a year ago" he answers. "He's gone and no one told me" I said and looked at Nagato. "We live underground I had no idea he was gone" Nagato answers. "Well this is peachy. Ok the land in the Waterfall are after us jinchurriki. We have been hiding most our lives because we feared we would lose them. We want to make an alliance with you so we can protect our families" I said. "I can't agree until I have confirmed this information but I want to know your names and where your from" Tsunade says. "Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto from the Village Hidden in the Leaves" I said. "Sabaku no Gaara from the Hidden Sand" Gaara says. "Fu from the Hidden Village in the Waterfall" Fu says. "Yugito Nii from the Village Hidden in the Clouds" Yugito says. "Yagura from the Village Hidden in the Mist" Yagura says. "Killer B from the Village Hidden in the Clouds and the 4th Raikage's brother" B says. "Utkata from the Hidden Village in the Mist" Utkata said. "Roshi from Iwagakure" Roshi says. "Han from the Village Hidden in the Stone" Han says. "Nagato from the the Hidden Village in the Rain" Uncle Nagato says. "Konan from the Hidden Village in the Rain" Aunt Konan says. "Sasori from the Hidden Sand" Sasori says. "Deidara from Iwagakure" Dei-chan says. "Hidan from Village Hidden in the Hot Water" Hidan says."Kakuzu from the Hidden Waterfall" Kakuzu says. "Itachi from Konoha and I'm innocent it was all Orochimaru" Itachi says and steps behind Kisame. "Kisame from the Hidden Mist" Kisame says. "Thank you-" Tsunade starts but someone busts in the room. "Naruto" the person yells. "Hey Iruka-ni" I said and smiled innocently. "Put the innocent look away" Iruka says and walks forward. "He he" I laugh nervously. "Do you know how worried I was. How freaked out I was. Do you know I scared I was you ran away and killed yourself" Iruka says. "I ran away because I knew I was going to be attacked everyday and I couldn't do anything. I left because I feared for my life" I said. Iruka nods and hugs me tightly. "Iruka-ni meet my husband Gaara" I said.