departure.

NYU gave me early admission which was great for me because I was just excited to leave and get away from everything. Johnson helped me load my last suitcase into my car. I decided to drive out to New York that way I would have my car with me. I shut my trunk and turned around to face my friends. I grew up with these people and had specific memories with each and every one of them. Liv, being the first real friend I had. Marie being the best best friend a girl could ask for, Rae and Christy, always helping me up when I felt down. Sammy, being a pain in the ass but just being a good brother to me. And Skate, who even though I hated him, guarded me as a sister of his own. They all hugged me, creating a massive group hug and I felt tears weld up in my eyes.

"He really isn't coming to say good bye is he?" I whispered. Their faces dropped and Johnson signed.

"No.. No baby I don't think he is.." He said, I wiped my eyes and nodded.

"I should get going.. Don't wanna hit traffic.. But I'll see you guys soon." I said. I hugged my parents and Johnson one last time and got in my car. I took a deep breath and started m engine before driving off. Careful not to look back.
----------------
Johnson's POV
I watched my baby sister drive off and I felt a piece of me go with her. Despite her being adopted, Lia was a sister to me, even though she wasn't biologically mine. She really chose to go to NYU because of fucking Jack. He ruined everything. Fifteen minutes after Lia car pulled out of the drive way, Jack pulled up. I felt disgust rise up in my and Liv grabbed my arm, almost sensing it.

"What do you want gilinsky" I spat.

"To apologize.. Again.. Where's Lia I wanna talk to her before she leaves" he said. I felt a smile grow onto my face.

"Lia? She's gone man. Left about an hour ago" I said stressing the time. His face seemed to drop.

"Fuck no no no.." He said. He began running his hands through his hair and I could see the regret splashed on his face. Tears welded up on his eyes, and he punched the hood of his car. His car was his baby, so I knew he was pissed.

"Hey.. Take it easy man.." I said touching his shoulder.

"I fucked up man! I fucked up! And now I can't even see her to apologize" he said. I began to feel bad.

"Maybe it's for the best.." I said. He shook his head and I gave him a hug.

"Hey.. We're good okay man.." I said. He nodded and just held onto me. I lead him inside.

"It's gonna be okay. Look. You've got till when ever the fuck she decides to come home to figure out where you are. Maybe she was the wrong one for you.. But you guys met at the right time, because you've both went through the heart break stage, so you know how to handle shit next time" I said. Nothing seemed to change on his face

"No man.. She's the only girl for me.. And I lost her" he whispered.

"I'm sorry man." I said for what seemed the 100th time.
-------------
Jacks POV
"Lia? She's gone man. Left about an hour ago" Johnson said. Those words rang in my ears.

She left. She fucking left and I didn't get a chance to apologize in person.. The only girl I fucking cared about was gone. It's not like it mattered. I knew Lia would never forgive me.. But she took a piece of me with her. Lia is the only girl I've ever loved.. And this won't be the end for us I just know it.. She's mine, and will forever be mine.. Whether we're together or not.
--------------
That's the end of mine! Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to end it. So heartbreaking to be honest. But the next story is gonna be bomb. It's gonna be called Theirs. Shit is definitely gonna change. Just be ready! Thanks for the reads guys. Remember to vote and comment, and keep your eyes out for Theirs (: it's coming soon just know that! I'll send a message when it does. Thanks for reading!