2

a/n- Hello again my total of 3 readers so far 😭 this story is shit I'm sorry! it'll get better I promise 😘 Thankyou if you are actually reading this I love you and you're rad af! stay cool peeps 🙋🏼

Josh:
"I am honestly so fucking sick of Tyler thinking his school is better than ours because its a private school! Private schools are full of rich annoying snobby losers who think they run the world." I rant to my friend Brendon. I'm from Columbus Community College. sure it's a public school but it's still a great one to go to! Everyone here is down to earth and knows how to take a joke, unlike those at Ohio state, all they do is fix their hair and drive around in their fancy cars.
----
I walk into my house yelling a quick hi to my mum (yes I still live at home) before telling her that I'm going down to the basement to practice with Brendon, Ryan and Mikey. We're the band that represents our school in rock offs or talent shows, shit like that. I play drums, Ryan guitar, Brendon sings and Mikey plays bass. We're not really that bad honestly. We're all rehearsing for Friday nights show, we've only got 2 more days to go and I think we're going alright, we're doing a cover of wake me up when September ends by green day. we are slick but up a little tho. giving it a more rock feel I guess.
"We've totally got this dude!" Brendon yells after finishing the song for the third time. "heck yeah we do!" Mikey says back, high fiving all of us. "Those snobby bastards won't know what hit them!" I laugh before walking the boys out. "See you tomorrow guys" I say before closing the door and collapsing on the couch, I didn't realise how tired I was.
----
a/n- this story is such trash already I'm dOne!!
the first two chapter are basically just boring irrelevant shit and idk how to write help!!!!!!
it will get better pls have faith oml 😖