Few months later

It's been 6 months since meeting Anna! My dad is getting married today. I'm wearing a long baby blue dress, blue heels. My hair is curled and has flowers in it. My make up is done beautifully by professionals. Lou comes in and sees me. "You look beautiful! Can't believe your a maid of honour!" Said Lou. "I know! And your the best man!" Said Erica. Lou goes out to go and stand beside dad. I walk down first. Then all the bridesmaids and finally Hayley. They say I do and all that shit. They now say their vows. "Hayley since I met you, I dunno you made me happy. After the divorce with Milena I was sad, you made me happy. Jordi and Erica love you! Jordi warmed up to you and always asked you for advice! Erica looks up to you and always asks advice! As well! Gotta say I love you so so much. Me and Milena I think weren't a match, but now I think we are soul mates! Beat this, Hay!" Said dad. "Oh haha. Ever since I met you, I was a babysitter for Jordi and Erica. Then you made me fall in love with you, Jordi and Erica are like my kids! They are the most important people in my life. And I have to tell you something. I'm pregnant. 1 month." Said Hay. They exchange rings and kiss. We go to the hotel. "Want to dance my lady?" Asked Lou. Oh I forgot to tell you.... We had sex. Last week. We go dance. But I feel a bit sick. I run to the bathroom. Lou comes in. "Still getting sick!" Said Lou. I nod. Lou goes to the shops for some reason. He comes back with pregnancy tests. "Take one" said Lou. I nod and take one. I do it and I wait for 5 minutes. "I'm pregnant" said Erica. "Oh ok. Well let's tell your family and my family now" said Lou. We go back to the party. "Um dad? We have an announcement to make" said Erica. "Ok" said dad. "Um I'm pregnant with Lou's baby. I'm 1 week." Said Erica. "Yeah and I'm buying a house in Brighton cuz I feel that will be perfect to raise a kid." Said Lou. They all say congrats. We go home and sit down. We also graduated school. And Lou isn't going to college cuz he is a footballer. And I'm an author and an YouTuber. I wrote Doris Day. And I'm working on a book called How I met the secret agency. We buy a house next door to Alfie DEYES and Zoë Sugg. We pack and drive, even if it's 10pm. Ah well. We get there and the house is furnished and all that shit. We go to our bedroom. DING.
From Mom
Where are you? I went to Ryan's and he said you moved and R pregnant!
To Mom
Yeah I am. And I'm in Brighton, to live.
From Jordi:-)
Hey I'm moving to Brighton. With Sofia. My fiancé:-)
To Jordi:-)
Yay! My bro and sis are moving! Sofia is my sis!
From Jordi:-)
Good!:)

We go to bed, I'm wearing Lou's top and pyjama bottoms.