Christmas

I wake up and put on a red Christmas jumper, a red skirt and red pumps. I straighten my hair and put my make up on. I go down and see Lou. "Merry Christmas. We have to wait for your family to get up. To get presents. My family are coming here today." Said Lou. "Oh. What's your sisters name?" Asked Erica. "Lottie, Fizz, Daisy, Pheobe, Doris, and Ernest is the only boy. I'm the oldest." Said Lou. "Bet you love that! First child!" Said Erica. "Apart from the fact that mom loves all of us. I happen to be a very naughty boy" winked Lou. Jordi, mom, dad come down. Then there is a knock on the door. "Hi! Welcome" said mom. They come in. "Hi, I'm Johannah, Lou's mom. This is Mark, my fiancé, this is Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, Ernest and Doris. My kids. You know Lou. Only two sons I have." Said Jo. "Awesome, I'm Erica." Said Erica. "Hi, I'm guessing your Lou's girlfriend, cuz he called me saying 'I have a girlfriend, your meeting her on Christmas Day.' He was so excited! Like screaming it through the phone." Said Jo. "Mom! Stop!" Said Lou. "Why? I'm only telling the truth. Anyway..... Lou is a cheeky chap. Mark isn't he? Mark should know. We are getting married in February and I was wondering do you want to be a bridesmaid?" Asked Jo. "I would love too, Jo" said Erica. We go in and have breakfast. "So Erica what have I missed while I was away?" Asked Jordi. "Nothing much. Missed me breaking up with Jake." Said Erica. "Oh that douche, never liked him." Said Jordi. "Haha. I know" said Erica. "How did you and Lou get together?" asked Jo. "Um well I met him on the first day, my ex said his a bad boy, but I started talking to him in class and well I liked him, then as a Friend, then Jake said stuff, that made Lou upset, then after school I went to my house to do a project and we started talking, in the end we became friends, next day we went to school and Jake went mad that I was hanging with Lou, then we met the lads and all that. We became best friends and finally I went to school to see Lou waiting for me, I went up and told him I'm in love with you and he said it make, we kissed and then he asked me to be my girlfriend and then I broke up with Jake after and the rest is history" said Erica. "Aw did you have sex yet?" Asked Jo. "What!? No! Mom!" Said Lou. "Just saying, Lou had one girlfriend for two months but she cheated on him and was using him for his popularity, bitch right?" Said Jo. "Yeah" said Erica. "Lou here is a virgin, so he better loose it" said Jo. "Mom!" Said Lou. "Are you a virgin?" Asked Jo. "Yeah I never let Jake take it, cuz I felt like he wasn't the one. We were together for like 3 years. But I fell out of love with him in the 2rd year but stayed with him cuz I thought I'm meant to just love him and no one else. But Lou came and I dunno he made me fall for him. I can never go back now, I'm too far in" said Erica. "Me too, Baby. I can't believe I have Erica!" Said Lou. We swapped presents once we finished. I got make up, and stuff. "Here." Said Lou. I open it to find a matching bracelet and necklace as the promise ring. "It's beautiful! I love them! I love you, LouLou" said Erica. I gave Lou his. I got him a guitar and for a surprise he hasn't been home for a while so I got a piano sent to his house. "It's a Taylor Guitar! Thank you baby! I love it! I love you!" Gushed Lou. "Also I sent a plane for you to your house! It's in your room now!" Said Erica. "Thank you. I love you so much." Said Lou. We kissed. We had dinner, pudding and hot chocolate! We then went to bed.