Officially Missing You?

Start from the beginning

I dialled to her number quickly. Maybe if I chicken out I'll change my mind from calling her. My heart beated fast as I heard it ringing.  I waited for her to answer anxiously.

Ringing.

Ringing.

Ringing.

Where is she? Why is she not answering?
I dropped the call and called again.It went ringing as it did before. Should I just quit?

That's it. . . Okay, just one last time, seven rings and I'll quit.

There goes the first and second ring. I lay the phone on the table and made it loud speaker. I waited. Third and forth ring.
Where is she?

I closed my eyes as I waited for the last few rings, I think she wouldn't answer anyways.

Suddenly, the rings just stopped. . .

"He-hello?" A voice said from the phone.
"Hello, are you there?"

I sat up and grabbed the phone quickly. Finally an answer.

"Naeun-ah. . .How are you?"- I asked as those were the only words that came up to me.

"I- I'm fine. . . I feel great actually."- She replied.

How come she's feeling great ~ when I'm away? Is she saying this to make me feel jealous or . . . Is she saying this to make me feel less worried? Thoughts, thoughts and more thoughts just soared in my mind.

"I. . . I  am actually tired but I thought~ I wanted to hear something from you."- I began.

The line was a little bad, there was like a gushing noise in it. Like there was a bad storm back in her place or what.

"Naeun-ah, is it raining there?" I can't help but ask.

"No, no it's not. Why?"- She asked.

"It's just that I hear raining noises there or something gushing."- I muttered, I heard her laugh as I said that. What? Did I say something funny?

" Actually, I'm in the shower right now."- She explained.

"OH!?"- I exclaimed as I heard her reason.So that's why it sounded like that, that was why it took her a while for her to answer because. . .

She was actually in the shower.

"Should I call you back later?" - I asked.
I felt myself being embarassed. I felt like I was a pervert or something. Aish. Bad timing, Taemin. Just super bad timing. . .

.
.
.
.

Naeun's POV:

Finally. A call from him. At least now, I wouldn't have to think if I should call him or even stuck up some courage to be able to call.

"Naeun-ah is it raining there?" He asked.

Raining? Seriously? I can't help but squirt out a little laughter.I was here trying to get a shower.