Chanyeol-Stan, Baek-Stan, CHANBAEK STAN!

In the middle of your spazzing suddenly that new friend of your's messaged you,

Abek: Hi!

You: :)

A: Thank you for accepting haha..

Y: oh you're welcome.. :)

You coldlessly answered. Anyway, who wanna be close with strangers anyways. But you still act cool even so.. you left the conversation and continued your business but suddenly this person doesn't seem to stop messaging you.

A: Hey! where are u from? :D

Y: (whut duh fff...) Jakarta?? why? haven't saw it in my profile? Geez (irritated)

A: (seen 10:44am)

You unconsciously answered with a temper and realized what you've done.. 

You suddenly felt guilty.

Y: yahh, im just kidding, hehe yeah, im from Jakarta. How bout you? (awkwardly being kind)

A: ohhh hehe i thought i made you mad. :(

Y: nnn--no.. hehe kenchana. i'm sorry..

A: ohhhh.. ohhh!! You speak KOREAN?? THAT'S COOL!

Then Abek keeps chatting you in Korean, flooding you with Hangul that made your eyes wide and which also made your nosebleed. Now you're regretting why you've been speaking a bit of Korean earlier..  

Y: hey hey hey! Slow down.. i only knew BASICS! God! Speak english again! Are you korean or something?? -_- #

Good thing, this new friend of yours knew how to speak english..

A: im from Seoul... havent you saw it in my profile?? Geez.

WOW! BOOM. After reading her reply, you clenched your teeth and smirked. Sarcastic answer from this person. Felt like a slap in the face, this person knows how to play games eyy!! 

Abek got your attention and seems you find interest in her..

Then that day forward, you became like buddies, from other country (just like Unnie). You were both Kpoppers, and by fate, you're both Exo-L! You both shared your ULTIMATE ULTIMATE Bias which was BAEKHYUN and she said her's was Chanyeol~ (teneneneeeeng.. it's CHANBAEK time!)

2 months later..

A: DING DONG! :D

Y: hey AB! whats up? haha i miss you!

A: Miss you too! <3

Y: hey! have you seen Baek's IG status! GOD! he's so handsome . I DROOL~!!! *sending hysterical stickers*

A: jinjja?? OMMO! haha drool eyy? haha LOL! Pervert! haha

Y: yeah! whatever! for me he's just so hot. if i could just met him but augh.. reality sucks.

A: haha aigoo. Nothing is impossible girl~

Y: yayayaya~ anyway Abek may i ask you something??

A: yeah?

Y: you haven't changed your profile since.....i dont know..since i accept your friend request? You dont even upload photos of you, only places and objects, i wanna see you! :(

You two were just like becoming bestfriends..but your curiosity on her identity becomes your dilemma.

A: haha what's important, i could see your beautiful face.

Y: (whut?) YAHHH! don't go lesbian on me! Baek only owns me. HAHAHA

A: hahah what? i'm just complementing my int'l bestfriend...

Y: aaaaaaaaaigooo..youre more beautiful.. send me a photo of you~ JEBBAL~ T^T

A: oh okay..hahaha *sent a photo*

Suddenly you receive a photo of long slender female hands in a peace sign...not her face. -_- 

Y: seriously?? your hand with a peace sign? -_-

A: hahaha WAE? don't you like it?

Y: no.. i like it, your hands is so gorgeous~ (you got no choice but to answer her sarcastically)

A: no, youre more gorgeous <3

Y: hahaha FOYN! WE ARE BOTH! xD

A: hahaah pabo! ahh. anyway I got good news for you..

Y: WHAT?! :D

A: we'll be going on Jakarta with my friends ummm 3 days from now.

Y: REALLY!?!! Youre kidding right?

A: No. :) i'm serious..

Y: TT^TT ommo i cant wait! But wait... Exo's concert will be here at Jakarta also . . also... 3DAYS FROM NOW ON! DONT TELL ME YOU'RE YOU GOING HERE FOR THE CONCERT :D ?!?!

A: YAAAAA! hahaha if you know what i mean... *wink wink*

You felt that Abek maybe one of those rich Exo-Ls that could go anywhere just to follow Exo especially like their concerts.. well compared to you which is HOME-BOUND.....so... blaaah~

Y: lucky you.. you're joining the concert! aren't you? 

A: mmmmm maybe? maybe yes, maybe no.. hahha

Y: YAH! You're lucky.. Too rich to join the concert.. so you got ticket already?

A: umm yeah! :D near the stage.. *send a photo of the VIP Exo concert ticket*

Y: BITCH! Y SO LUCKY </3

A: you're from JAKARTA right? oh cmon... aren't you going?

Y: No. no ticket. too expensive, cant afford even the cheapest ticket. </3 *sent an ugily crying .gif*

A: :(  too bad.. Abek can't meet you..

Y: haha pabo. we can meet not just at the concert! DUH! you can stay few more days here at Jakarta..

A: ahh.. tsk tsk.. anyway, nice idea :D looking forward to see you <3

Y: YAAAH hahaha, good luck in the concert. :'<

A: *sent a photo of the concert tickets again but with an evil smiling sticker* wish you were there.

Y: WHY YOU!!!!!