Suspicious Friend

It's been a very boring day at the salon and still have no customers.

You quickly snap on your phone and began surfing in facebook.

Spazzing here, spazzing there, never ending spazzing. You even got flood "mentioned you in a comment" your Unnie. But there's no response from her, since she was busy studying.

You even came to your IG and spazz everything there. Flood-hearts. Flood hearted your followed accounts. Comment here, comment there. Mention you, mention there, mention anyone. Coz you're totally B.O.R.E.D.

Finally you saw, Baekhyun's update. He is your ultimate ultimate fantasize husband/Bias. 

After liking his post, you were about to press your keypads, attempting to comment on his photo...but you halt..

"Meh~ he wont even gonna read this pfft..."  

"30,894 ♥, 24,784 comments....oh god. hmm normal. as ex----pec---ted", You thought as you roll your eyes and dropping yourself on the Salon's couch.

As you can see, there's already so many fans commenting at his photo yet not a single response from him to these fans who were commenting. 

So you evilly laugh at them, then you also realize, same thing might also happened to you, so you go back to your poker face and feeling the BOREDOM of reality...

Then you continue scrolling for more updates...

Suddenly you heard a notification from your phone. You directly opened it to see if what it is about..maybe it's a comment on your photo, or a response from Unnie..

But as soon as you opened your phone, it was only flood likes from your friends, followers, and....oh, 1 friend request? that's new.. You tilt your head being curious to who the hell sent you a friend request.

You open your friend request button, 

"Abek Nogs, this must be a girl~ lalala", you thought. 

A profile picture with a bangs and bonnet with a slightly seen smirk at the corner of the photo.. 

Trying to figure out the face..but the more you look at it means no person you knew.

With only 14 friends (you'll be the 15th friend) and with a hands in a piano as a cover photo.

That's odd.. Weird posts. Creepy almost. Augh.....Who the hell would accept this. she even got 14 friends maybe because of her creepiness.

But because of the boredom you simply accept the friend-request..

"pfft, its just a friend request tho.. mehh~" and you continued netsurfing..