*UNO*

Sex lessons with Calum Hood
.
.
.
.
Hi my name is indigo I am 17 years old I'll be 18 in one week,so my mom died in a car accident,so I don't drive unless its an emergancy.I am an only child. My dad is is going to get remarried to a woman named Joy Hood she has a daughter and a son Mali-koa and Calum.

"Let's go indigo time to leave"my dad says. I grab my last box which contained my moms prom dress I only have this that's hers,I want to wear it to prom this year .

After the long trip there I got out of the car I tripped and scraped my elbow.

"Hey indigo this is Joy thats Calum and Mali-koa" my dad says.

"Uhh nice to meet you all,but can I get cleaned up ?" I ask.

"Calum can you please show indigo the bathroom" Joy says.

He walks me to the bathroom up stairs and tells me which one is my room so apparently we share a bathroom.

"Uhh thanks" I say.

"Whatever smurfy" he says.

After I got cleaned up I went to my room and saw all the boxes were there I had a queen size bed in my room I have a walk in closet and a room attached to it. So my other room has a bed and I put my TV in there.

"Indigo can you please come down here"my dad says.

"You too Calum" Joy says.

"Coming" I say.

I go down the stairs,almost falling due to Calum sticking out his foot.

"Yea" we both resopnond.

"So you guys can go out or dinner is ready" Dad says.

"Well I am going to go out" I say.

"Ok be back before 1 am" my dad says.

"Oh and Indigo if Calum is being an ass just come to me" Mali says.

So I took a shower and put my hair in a ponytail. I started walking of to who knows where its 10 pm so its dark. I started to hear foot steps behind me but I ignored it but the foot steps got closer until I finally turned around.

"Omg you scared me" I say.

"Oops uhh hi uhh sorry well my name is Michael" he says.

"Oh its fine and my name is Indigo" I say.

"Nice name" he says.

"Uhh thanks Michael so what are you doing here at 10:30 pm" I say.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing and nothing I couldn't sleep so why not come walking" he says.

"Same and I can't stand it at home" I say.

"Oh why you don't have to answer if you don't want to" he says.

"No its fine so I moved in with my dad's future wife and her son Calum and her daughter Mali" I say.

"Wait Calum Hood" he says.

"Yea what you know him" I say.

"Yea he's like a brother to me your gonna meet the rest of us soon" he says.

"Rest what do you mean there are more Michaels like as in you have a twin" I say.

"No I wish I mean Luke and Ashton" he says.

"That's kool so what's that ahead of us" I say pointing to the trees.

"Yea oh and that's a park" he says.

"Oh that's a park were Calum goes if he needs alone time or feels like he fucked up" he says.

"Bipolar" I say.

"What" Michael says.

"Calum is bipolar isn't he" I ask.

"Ya and anxiety problems" he says.

That would explain everything like the name calling and tripping etc. Who knew he would have the same problems as me.

"Michael can we leave like now I am scared of parks at night" I say. (Yea like when the sun starts setting I need to be out of the park anyone else)

"Yea let's go to your place" he says.

So when we got back home I opened the door and there he was Calum Hood waiting for me its 2:00 am.

"Go to your fucking room smurfy" he yells comming close to me and pushing me against the wall lifting his hand in the air.

"You were gonna fucking hit me wow I can't believe you" I yell as I run to my room searching for a blade I find my box under my bed taking out the sharpest one I can find. Now I have 10 freshly new cuts. I put a sweater on with shorts and lay in my bed thinking what I did to deserve this.

Calum's POV

"Calum calm down you don't know what's she been through" Michael said and left.

I really don't. I went to Indigos room and knock on her door .

"Indigo can I come in" I say.

"No go away" she says.

I ignore her,I walk In locking the door behind me I see that she's facing the wall hugging a huge stuffed bear I gently take of my shoe and go next to her and hug her from behind. She jumps a little but notices that it was just me.

"Calum you scared me "she say.

"Sorry indigo I'll make it up to you tomorrow I promise" I say.

"Just cuddle with me and don't let go" she says facing me.

"Fucking bipolar why do you have to be so cute" she whisphers.

"Shutup your cute" I say.

She giggles and shakes her head. With that we both fall asleep.

Hey my penguins hope you liked it comment,vote,and follow. I had 3 parts all written but I have to rewrite it again well hope you liked it double update¿?

 I had 3 parts all written but I have to rewrite it again well hope you liked it double update¿?