My unspoken words

Sting's POV

We went home after what happened after we were found but when we got home i was thinking out loud about what had happened.

"For some reason i thought you told me about that"

I think she told me that but at the time i think we were missing. I remember some parts of what happened. My memory has not returned to me yet.

Lucy's POV

OH MY FREAKING GOD I THINK I CAN READ STINGS MIND!!!!!

" Lucy what do you mean you can read my ming?"

" Sting i think we can only read each others minds. Ok so im going to say something in my head and tell me what i said okay."

"Okay"

I love you sting .

"Aw i love you too lucy wait......... You didn't say that out loud did you?"

"No I didn't sting ..........OMG sting this started happening when we reappeared right?"

"Yeah I think so."

"So something happened to us and i somehow have a different power too"

"Ohh yeah I forgot about that. Wait try to use magic without your keys."

"Ok but im sure nothing will happen."

After I ended that sentence I started to concentrate and then after a minute I felt like I wasn't me . I felt like I was flying over my body I started to see changes in my behavior. While i was looking at my body i could see my hair change that's when i started to feel like i was being pulled back to my body so I closed my eye's and when i opened them again I was back into my body. I knew my hair was black and my eye's were red like before.

Sting walked up to me and kissed me and his body did the same thing mine did. When he pulled away from me his hair and his eye's were like mine .

"Sting go look in the mirror!"

Sting's POV

I could tell that lucy started to concentrate. She closed her eye's for a few minutes and I started to notice that her hair was changing colors. Her magic power was increasing too. Then she opened her eye's and then I felt a sudden urge to kiss her so I walked up to her and did what my mind told me to do.

While I did that I could feel half of her power was going into me when I pulled away she looked surprised and told me to look into the mirror my hair and my eyes were the same as her I was shocked on how i looked.

when we were gone i could tell that something happened to us before i met her i didnt have this happen before . Maybe me and her were ment to be together.

Hey its me sorry it took me forever to post this I just forgot about it so im so sorry but as always dont forget to comment and vote also this story doesn't belong to me it belongs to hiro mashima.