Adopted by one idiot who has 4 good looking friends (one direction fanfic)

Lucys pov

I didnt have the best life my parents died when I was eight in a car accident and ever since I have been living in a care home because my auntie couldn't look after me, until one day he came.

moria my social worker called me saying she found two lovely people who would like to foster me.

I'm one of those girls who is a massive fan of one direction my room was trashed with posters of them.

I walked down stairs to meet this new family, little did I know that it would be the one and only louis tomlimson and elenor Calder as I came down the stairs and spotted them I stopped and screamed, louis tomlimson wants to foster me ahhhhhhh Omg ibfas fangirling sooooooo much it was unbelievable.

"hey I'm Lucy, and I know who you two are" I mumbled

"hey Lucy well since you know who we are we were wondering if u would want to be fostered.... By us two"

"Omg louis you want to foster, of corse you can this is amazayn I don't know what to say actually thank you sooooooo much " I ran and hugged them both

They took me away up to London we spoke sooooooo much on the way up about my hobbies and then louis asked a massive question......

"who's your favourite band member out of 1d"

"um well the most good looking is niall, I also like harry he has the best hair"

"oh I see " louis looked at me and started to sniff

"nonono I like you too I just thought ment looks I'm sorry.."

" I was only joking i don't care, but no kissing niall when we get to the house"

Wait what did louis just say niall is gonna be at the house that mean harry will be there to and zayn and Liam Omg fangirling, then I was rudly interrupted by Louis saying were here I screamed grabbed my bags and ran to the door.

DING DONG!!!!!