"So what is it?" Zayn asked.

"Red velvet cake?"

"Yes!" Zayn exclaimed, pulling out the blindfold out of the blonde. "You're so good when it comes to food."

"Thank you." Niall giggled. Then, he noticed that there were still some left. He decided if he should finish the entire cake or do something fun―he picked the latter one. And with that decision, he quickly dipped his index finger on the white frosting, smearing it to Zayn's face. "Now, this is what I call fun!"

Zayn gasped once he felt the cold, white frosting on his face. "You didn't!" Not a moment later, a grin spread across his mouth. "I'm gonna get you." The blonde tried pushing himself up but the mattress was unstable ground to walk on, making his knees buckled. The raven-haired lad used his hand to grab a slice of the cake, smashing it to Niall's face, making a squashing sound.

Mixture of giggling and laughter erupted on the entire room as Zayn pinned down the blonde underneath him, tickling him for starting this whole mess.

"Stop, Zayn! You're gonna kill me!" Niall squirmed under the ticklish touch of the raven-haired lad. He saw the golden amber orbs filled with revenge, wishing he didn't smeared the frosting on Zayn.

"Well, that's the idea." Zayn grinned, still continuing ticklish the blonde. "Until you apologize, I won't stop."

"Never!" Niall fidgeted under Zayn's touch. He got to admit; although that he was in pain but at the same time he was ecstatic because Zayn was on top of him as if they were doing something inappropriate for young audience. "Okay, okay!"

Zayn pulled his hands away from the blonde, waiting for him to apologize, but he was so wrong because all of a sudden, the blonde got up, pushing him over, making them tumbling until they hit the floor. Although, they were feeling the pain pulsating all over their body, they couldn't help but to laugh at one another.

After they came down from the high of the laughter, Niall was still pinned down on the floor and Zayn on top of him. The silence filled the room. Golden amber orbs met with blue. The breathing on both boys became heavier.

Niall felt his heart pounding hard in his chest as he realized Zayn was leaning on him―for a kiss. He didn't even dare to close his eye because this is the moment that he's waiting for his entire life: to taste the lips of Zayn Malik.

As the distance getting closer between them, the harder the pounding sensations that Niall felt in his chest. Then, he felt the warm breath brushing against his cheeks. Subconsciously, he slowly open his mouth, ready to take whatever Zayn is going to throw at him.

A thundering sound blasting from the door startled both of them, making Zayn pulling himself away from the blonde with red cheeks blending against his olive-tanned complexion.

"Niall! I need help!" Harry yelled, smashing his fist against the door. "Can you come out, please!"

Niall sighed deeply. And when he looked at the raven-haired lad, Zayn quickly avoid gaze, pulling himself up and walk straight to the bathroom without looking back.

After Zayn fled from the scene, he quickly locked himself in a bathroom. He turned the faucet on immediately, splashing the icy cold water onto his face. His breathing returned back to normal after a couple of seconds. As he saw the water droplets cascading down on his skin, the reflection staring back at him on the mirror brewing a question on his head.

"Zayn, what the heck are you doing?" He mumbled, still staring at his own reflection. "Niall is your little brother, get it together!" And with that he used both his hands, slapping both sides of his cheeks, hoping it was enough to snap him out to the corrupted idea swimming around in his head.