*The Bag: Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Avoiding the question, I'll have to chat with him later about that.

"Why do you want it?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Well honey, why do you care?" He mocked my movements and put his hands on his hips.

"It's my bag, and I need it back"

"Oh, it's your bag?" He faked confusion.

"Yes, so would you please give it back?" I reached out for it, but he kept it under his grasp.

"No, I don't think I will. I'm just going to take a look in here" he went to look inside and my eyes widened.

"Hey buddy! How's the restraining order going?" Trinity asked coming up behind me.

"Stay away from me bitch, or I'll keep the bag" he warned her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Just go sit down" I told Trinity.

"Hell no, this asshole has your bag" she put her hands on her hips.

"You don't think I know that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just do what the girl said and sit down" Brandon said pointing to the chair behind us.

"Hey buddy, did I ask for you opinion?" Trinity rose her fist, ready to hit him but I grabbed her hand & pushed her back.

"Stop, he's not worth it" I sighed.

"You're lucky we are on school property, buddy" Trinity said glaring at Brandon before siting down.

"What can I do for you to give it back?" I sighed in defeat.

After a few seconds of pondering, he came to a decision.

"Just stay away from me, my crew, and Samy" he handed my bag back.

"Why Samy?" I furrowed my brow in confusion.

Samy is an outcast, Brandon is a jock. Why does he care about Samy so much? What's wrong with Samy?

Everything is so suspicious with Samy lately.

"Just do it, and we won't have another problem" I grabbed my bag and put it on my back.

"Okay then" I went to turn around.

"I didn't want it anyway, I got what I needed" he mumbles as him and his group went back outside for the rest of gym.

"What did he say?" Trinity said looking back up from her phone.

"Apparently they took my bag for no reason, they want me to stay away from them, and they want me to stay away from Samy, so break up with him" I told her the whole story.

"Those assholes!" She glared at nothing.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

I can't have my bag taken again, so if I have to break up with Samy, so it shall be.

******

"Hey babe" Samy said coming to sit down next to me at my table.

"Hey" I faked smiled at him.

Oh great, now I have to break up with him just to make the jocks happy.

"What's up?" He asked giving me his chicken nuggets.

"No one said I wanted these" I gave them back to him, "and, nothing I just have to tell you something" I sighed.

"Oh, I do too" he said eating his orange.