Night 5

*and now what you've all been waiting for! Nsfw warning! XD like you want or need it*

I woke up and yet again, Mark was gone. There was a note this time, though, and the same frustrated and terrified screams of the gamer. I sighed and snuggled into my pillow, happy things were normal again. I shifted a moment then sighed, realizing I was fully awake at this point. I grabbed my tablet off of the side table and was about to go on youtube, when a sudden urge took over.  I smiled and laughed to myself.

I instantly typed in 'Markiplier x reader lemon' into the google search engine and laughed before pressing search. It was all fun and games until I clicked on the first story. I had been thinking it would be funny to read about fangirls who wanted Markiplier, but I was so wrong.

The more I read, the more I found an unwelcomed desire building inside me. I bit my lip as I continued reading when suddenly, Mark came bursting through the door, more like walked in, in a very normal way, but at that moment it seemed like he burst in! I nearly threw the tablet across the room in surprise before locking it quickly and smiling in a way that I can only imagine was extremely suspicious. 

To my relief he simply laughed, "Did I interrupt something?" He joked and sat down beside me happily.

"I guess not, just, um...watching anime and it was getting a little innappropriate," I felt a bit bad for lying to him but he just laughed.

"Which anime?" There was a challenge in his voice and I shifted, feeling a bit nervous and not knowing how to lie about this.

"Um...Dramatical Murder" I said, proud of myself for the quick lie.

"Never heard of that one..." He said with an eyebrow raised.

"It's not very popular, and I was watching the game...plus it's super gay so you wouldn't have...seen it..." I trailed off, realizing he was leaning forward toward me and I found myself leaning in with him. Our lips met in a sweet kiss at first, my arms wrapping around his neck loosely and his hands placed gently on my hips.

That same desire from earlier took over and I tightened my grip around his neck, deepening the kiss, he seemed surprised at first but smirked into the kiss, returning it with just as much passion.

He caught my bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling, causing me to gasp and grant him entrance. Our tongues danced together in a battle for dominance which I quickly lost. He skillfully explored my mouth, causing me to moan quietly, this granted me a pleased growl. He sucked on my tongue slightly, making me moan a bit louder, he took this as a sort of go ahead and I felt myself being pressed into the bed and large, strong hands roaming my stomach.

I whimpered as his lips left mine, he chuckled and kissed my jawline. Trailing kisses down my neck as he continued to slide his hands over my stomach until all of a sudden...

He stopped.

I groaned in frustration as he sat up a bit to look at me. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I laughed at bit at the question before wrapping my arms around his neck again and pulling him closer.

"Shut up, Mark~" I purred and smirked at him before kissing him hungrily again, he eagerly kissed back. My back was once again on the bed but this time he gripped my hands and placed them above my head, kissing up and down my neck while his free hand slid under my shirt, causing me to shiver and whimper for more and he responded by nibbling on the base of my neck. I moaned as his hand trailed underneath my breast, he was teasing me on purpose and it was starting to annoy me.

"P-please~" I moan out and he bites down gently on my neck before kneading my breasts, the hand that once had captured my hands was now working at the same job as the other.