Night 1

I was drifting off to sleep when I felt the couch dip beside me.

"Kid?" He whispered and I cracked open an eye to look at him. He chuckled as I groaned. "Why is it that the majority of memories with you include you sleeping?"

"Coz that's my thing, hacking and sleeping...and singing," I added and sat up next to him, I looked up at him and my eyes flashed to his lips then back to his eyes.

He seemed to notice and tilted his head as his eyes fleeted down to my breasts and back up. A blushed brushed across both of our faces and we scooted away from each other.

'He doesn't like you like that!' I kept telling myself. 'He still calls you kid!' I sighed as the thoughts kept rolling. 'But I want him so badly!' He seemed to notice I was in thought as he leaned over to get a better look at my face.

"What are you thinkin'" he asked and I blushed even brighter before looking up at him.

"Nothin'!" I said frantically and focused on the TV. He smiled at me softly.

"You wanna watch a Disney movie?" He asked with a sort of innocence I had hardly heard from him and I returned his soft look. He was absolutely adorable sometimes.

"Of course I do!" I said happily and he chuckled before standing and leaving the room, I couldn't help but watch him as he paid no mind to the way he swung his own hips when he walked. It was a thing he did when he was excited about something.

He finally came back and held up "The Lion King" I smirked and laughed.

"Yus!" I said victoriously and he laughed a little before popping it in, I watched as he bent down, that perfect butt of his sticking out. I smiled goofily at this, instantly tried to play innocent when he turned around, he didn't seem to buy it as he raised an eyebrow and plopped down on the couch, luckily he didn't question it.

We watched and sang happily, we both sang "Just Can't Wait to be King" happily together and I solo'd on "Be Prepared" since he made no effort to know it. We took turns during the song "Hakuna Matata" and we both sat there giggling like fools.

Finally Nala came back and the song started playing and we looked at each other in anticipation. Then. Suddenly:

"CAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOVE TONIGHT!!!!" We sang loudly together and laughed since we didn't know the other words. After the first time those words were sung we calmed down and matched the real tone of the song.

"Can you feel the looove tonight~" I sang melodiously and he looked down at me with a sweet smile and I blushed under his gaze, turning my head to look up at him.

I blushed even worse as our noses gently bumped from the accidental closeness. He didn't seem to mind this at all, in fact he was closing in and I finally closed the distance, the kiss was innocent yet filled with passion as we let out all of the emotions we had been hiding for all these years.

I climbed into his lap, straddling his hips and wrapping my arms around his neck, his snaked their way around my waist. The kiss continued with this level of innocence until we pulled away, we were ever so lightly panting. He looked embarrassed and I smiled at him softly.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," he whispered lovingly to me. I whimpered at this and hugged him tighter.

"I could say the same to you," I laughed lightly as I heard the song continue in the back ground as the final verse rolled around he kissed my forehead before singing it lightly into my neck.

"Can you feel the love tonight~" his voice rang beautifully and I found myself drifting to sleep in his arms.

I woke up when the movie was ending. He laughed lightly and kissed my temple.