"That's Awesome Babysis I'm so proud of you!!" He said hugging me.

(AT MAGCON)

"Cameron Dallas!" Gabby yelled into the mic (she got to host *whoop*)

"Nash Grier!"

"Hayes Grier!"

"Kendall Grier!" I ran out on stage and a bunch of girls were screaming their heads of and screaming like I love you Nash or I love you Cameron!! Even some said Hayes and Me.

Gabby called the rest of the guys on stage.

"Okay... So today we have a surprise for you guys!!" Shawn yelled.

"How many have you seen Kendall's singing videos?" He said into the mic

A bunch of girls started screaming. Wow this is amazing I never thought this many people watched my videos.

"How many of you guys want us to sing together today for you guys!!!" He yelled one more time. Once again the crowd went wild.

He handed the mic back to gabby.

"What song do you want to sing?" He asked me.

"Ummm How about a Say something?"

"Perfect!!" He said smiling

We sat down on stools and I was holding a mic and there was one on a stand for Shawn since he was playing his guitar.

He started.

Say something I'm giving up on you

(I love this song and all but rn I'm having major brain fart and I chat think of what comes next so yeah😂😂)

I joined in.

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something in giving up on you

(I'm going towards the end. Sorry for interrupting)

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

(Don't know what comes next) 😂

Say something I'm giving up on you.

We finished and I opened my eyes everyone cheered and screamed and shouted.

"Shendall!"

I have no idea what that means but okay😂

I smiled got off the stool and hugged Shawn and thanked him for letting me sing with him and ran over to Nash who gave me and hug then Hayes and then Cameron. And then a bunch of the guys high fived me and told me that I did a great job and things like that.

I sat next to Taylor and he gave me and big hug.

"You were amazing!!" He said to me.

"Thanks!" I smiled

"Why do they keep shouting Shendall?" I asked laughing

"I think they want you guys to date cuz that's a ship name" he said looking a little hurt.

"What? But I don't even like Shawn like that" I said to him

A big smile appeared on his face, i wonder why he likes somebody he said it when we were playing truth or dare.

(AFTER MAGCON)

"Oh my god, Really!?" Cameron said with sad tone into the phone.

"What?" Jack j asked

"That was our last magcon" he said with a disappointed look in his face.

"What?" Jack G. Almost yelled

"Yeah" he said looking down.

"Wow..." Aaron said

"This is bullshit" Matt said with a sad look

"I mean we had a lot of fun though didn't we?" I asked trying cheer everyone up even though I was sad too.

"Yes we did" Matt said smiling to me

"One of our best Magcons yet" Aaron said lighting the mood.

Soon everyone was talking about memories which led to embarrassing memories then to childhood stories.

"Okay so one time My family and I took Hayes and Kendall to the fair and there was a huge roller coaster, and Hayes was really excited and Kendall lets just say she was really scared and she was crying, but Hayes begged her to go in with him, and it went upside down then the ride stopped at the part where you go upside down and Kendall started slipping out of here seat but Hayes was a really good brother and held onto her, but afterwords when she got off she was screaming and crying and then she threw up on Hayes." Nash said laughing about the part where I threw up on Hayes.

"It was the best thank you for saving my life I have ever gotten" he soda sarcastically.

"Your welcome" I said laughing.

"Guys this was fun but I'm really tired." I said yawning "I'm gonna go to bed goodnight" I said getting up.

Basically everyone got up and went to their rooms.

Taylor followed me to our room. Once we got in there I went to my suitcase but Taylor stopped me.

"Here" he smiled tossing me a one of his shirts.

"Thanks!" I said smiling walking into the bathroom to change.

I walked out and Taylor was already on the floor his phone.

I walked over to the bed.

"Taylor get up and get in the stinkin bed" I said laughing.

"Yes!! I didn't really want to sleep on the floor" he said getting into the bed.

"Hey Kendall?" He said to me nervously.

"Yeah Taylor" I replied

"Okay so I wanted to get to know you a little better before I asked you this but I seiorusly can't wait another second, will you go on a date with me?" He asked me.

"Of course! When?" I asked

"How about Tomorrow at 6:30?" He asked me.

"Sounds perfect" I said with a smile.

"Dress casual" he said

"Okay, what are we gonna go do?" I asked him

"It's a surprise" he smiled

I layed down and turned off the light
I felt Taylor's warm arms wrap around my waist and instantly felt safe.
I scooted closer to him laying on his chest.

I feels like we are a couple but we're not.

That makes me sad actually.

With that I felt asleep.

--------------------
A/N
Long chapter!!

Hope you guys enjoyed it :))

Vote💞

•Kaitlyn💘