chapter 11

i know this is a short chapter but i needed to put this in here somewhere, i thought a moment like this was needed so i just put it in here real quick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked along the treeline trying to overcome my boredom. i tried to watch a movie but i just couldn't sit still. Jane was cooking dinner so i didnt think that  was very entertaining either and i cant find Landon anywhere. i sigh and look up at the sky. i look back at the house and wonder if they'll even notice if i go for a little walk.

i step into the woods and start walking not really knowing where i was  going, which is'nt  very smart. i've been walking for about ten minutes when i found a little river. i sat down on a rock and picked up some little ones. i started throwing them in random directions. when i went to a big one over the river, i spotted a movement. i freeze. i looked closer but nothing was there. i throw the rock and stood up, when i turned around a pure white wolf stood before me.

i'm frozen where i'm at. i wait for him to step forward or attack but he never does. he lowers his head and takes a step towards me. i want to so badly to run but i know that would be a bad move. he took another step and another. soon he was right in front of me. he was bigger than a wolf should be and when i looked into his eyes i saw those icy blue ones i see every day.

"Landon, God you scared me!" he rolled his eyes. "well i'm sorry, it's not everyday i see a wolf okay. your a very big wolf, with big teeth." again he rolls his eyes. "well you would be scared too if a wolf just popped out of know where." he just stares at me. "not that you would admit it but i know you would be screaming like a little girl inside." he shakes his head, which looks weird coming from a wolf.

"come on, wolf boy, your mom's probably done with dinner." i start walk by him and he reaches at and nips my hand. i yank it back. "what was that for?" i asked. he butts my hand with his head. i rubbed the top of this head. "all you had to do was ask."i bend down so i was face to face with him and he licks me. "ew! that was grows!" i wiped at my face and laughed.

"you disgust me, you know." i shake my head and laughed again. i stood up and got an idea. i bent down and grabbed a stick. "wanna play fetch?" i throw the stick. "go get it, go get the stick." i said in that voice people use when they talk to dogs and babies. he looked at me and if looks could kill. "fine don't be good little doggy." he growled at me. "fine i wont call you a dog, even though dogs are cute." i pat him on the head. "come on."

i started back to the house with Landon in wolf form right beside me.