Gone

Luna changed outfits before leaving to auradon
---------•-----------------•-----------------•---------*

Luna's P.O.V
I pretty much didn't pay attention to anything everyone said, even my dad said something but I didn't care. Everything they said was ' blah blah blah blah blah'  we were now on the limousine. Mail and ever were sitting next to the window thing that goes to the driver seat. While I was sitting between Carlos and Jay. Once they sat down they noticed the full of candy shelf in front of them and started hitting each other for it. Mal hissed when her hair fell on her face. Evie noticed and took out her make up "okay, you're looking a little washed out. Here, let me help..." She started putting make up on Mal but she said " Evie, I'm fine can you not?" Evie stopes put down her make up and picked up some blue candy and bit down on it. Jay handed me a candy steak and smirked " here you go! Now you are truly wild" she said with mouth full of candy. " jerk" I growled but still put it in my mouth and ate it. Suddenly, Evie gasped "look!" We all spun around to found out that the car was... Over the ocean!!! Carlos screamed " it's a trap!!" I clung onto Carlos and jay as we all screamed. A gold light suddenly surrounded us. When it disappeared we were driving on a gold road across the ocean from the isle to.. Ugh.. Auradon.
" what just happened?" I asked scared
We all looked at the isle, which has falling behind us. Evie giggled " it MUST be magic!"
Mal rolled her eyes and turned to the driver and yelled
"HEY"
The driver looked at her from the rear-view mirror. Mal said
" did this little button open the magic barrier?"
"Nope" the driver took out a golden remote "this one opens the magic barrier, that one opens my garage door" then he reached up to a button " and... This button..." I smirked as the screen separated the driver from us. After a few minutes of silence Jay finally spoke up "okay.." I smirked " nasty, I like him" everything went well until we passed a sing that made me gag. It said " welcome to auradon prep, were goodness doesn't get any better" oh god this is going to be one heck of a ride.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry it tooled so long to update! I have been super busy!! Anyhow, i read this awesome story made by the one an only EarthToEcho101  I absolutely recommend for you to read it! I will update in 2 day!! - jaymusic
PS: your comments make me happy