Really?

Luna's P.O.V
We entered maleficent's house were all of our parent where. Maleficent sat down on her favorite chair- a Throne- weird, right? (Note the sarcasm) Mal stood in front of her while Carlos, Jay, Evie and I stood to the side. Mal started talking ugh her mother while I looked around for my father, I found him on the balcony that over looked the island. I wonder what he's doing?. Snapped out of my thinking trance when Maleficent ordered loudly " you will go! You'll find the fairy godmother and bring me her wand!" Then she effortlessly blew on her nails before staring strait at us " easy-peasy"
Mal looked at her suspicious and Said "what's in it for us?"
"Matching thrones," Maleficent dryly said " hers and hers crowns"  I rolled my eyes and pointed to the five of us " I think she meant to us" then her and Mal started talking softly, I could hear them, but didn't really pay attention to them. I was bored out of my mind, I turned to the rest to see them exactly like me so I decided to play with my tail. The good thing about it is that I know all of their tickling spots. First Evie, she laughed hard and then stopped when everyone was giving her the 'look'. The Jay, he laughed harder than Evie and Gave me the look to stop but I didn't. And last Carlos, he almost fell from laughter and had tears in his eyes. They all gave me a look and I just smiled innocently. "Well, then GET ME THE WAND!" Maleficent yelled " get Me the wand and we could do that and so much more! With that wand and my dragons eye, I could bend both good and evil to my will!"
The evil queen reminded her "our will "
Cruela pointed, Jafar looked up and my father, the big bad wolf, growled at her as a warning. "Our will, our will" Maleficent muttered. Then she snapped her fingers catching Mal's attention once again and she warned " and if you refuse, your grounded for life" Mal looked as if she was not believing her on mother "what-" she tried to protest but Maleficent shushed her and then both of them started doing a staring contest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I will update but later on the week because my grandparents came to visit. I will make a double update it two or three days

Love, Jaymusic