Chapter 14

"Hes awake"

I let out a huge sigh of relief as I heard those words leave Tony's mouth, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I turned to Wanda who had a small smile on her face, everyone looked relieved.

"But, because he forced himself awake some of his stitches broke, which explains the blood. The doctors have stitched him back up and now he needs to rest" Tony continued,  Steve let go of me and Clint had let go of Wanda now that we were both calmer, I pulled her into a hug which she excepted and we both sighed. A little nurse came out of the room that Pietro was in turned to Tony, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Mr. Maximoff is requesting that his sister and his girlfriend come in and see him, instead of standing outside." She told him, Tony turned to us and nodded.

"You can go in, if you want." He told us, we looked at each other before following the nurse into the room. It wasn't all white like a hospital room usually is, one wall was blue with patterns all over it while all the other walls has small silver details in the corners. The room was quite dark but the lights from the machines illuminated which caused the room to be a bit brighter, the blinds were drawn over the windows as it was late. Pietro was laying on a bed in the centre of the room, his bed was pushed up against the blue wall and he was sitting up slightly. He was looking up at the ceiling admiring the patterns when we entered, we didn't move towards him until he looked to us, he looked at Wanda first and smiled up her, and then he looked at me and flashed the cheekiest grin I have ever seen. Me and Wanda rushed to his bedside and gave him an awkward hug, which he tried to return but winced in pain. We let go and stood by his bedside, him and Wanda started talking and I listened in, it was mainly about the battle and what happened.

"You both look extremely tired, Wanda, go get some rest, please" Pietro told her, and because she was too tired to argue she agreed, she gently kissed his forehead and left the room. The others were still waiting outside for us, I could see Wanda talking to Clint about Pietro. I look down to Pietro and find him staring at me, I could feel a blush creeping up my neck as he continued to look at me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, or how your eyes sparkle when the light hits them?" He asked me. I shook my head and giggled, he hasn't been awake for even 10 minutes and hes already flirting, you thought.

"Pietro, stop your making me blush" I told him, I put my head down and let my hair fall in front of my face. I heard him chuckle which made me look up at him again.

"Does that mean I can have a kiss now?" He says wiggling his eyebrows up and down. My cheeks were now burning, but I lent down and places a quick kiss on his lips. He pouted when it was over, probably because it was only a small kiss.

"Thats all your getting, you can have more when you are better."I told him. He huffed and rolled his eyes, he was still pouting but smiled when he looked up at me again. I looked at the clock and yawned, it was 2 in the morning.

"Go to bed принцесса, you can see me in the morning" He tells me, his eyes are starting to get heavy as well so I get up to leave. I place a kiss on his forehead and leave, I expected the others to have gone to bed so I was surprised to find Nat and Steve waiting for me. Nat pulled me into a hug as soon as I got out of the room and shut the door, Steve stood up from his seat and waited for Nat to let go of me so he could give me a hug as well.

"You gave us quiet a scare, kid" Steve said to me, Nat nodded and smiled. I smiled back at her and Steve before following them back down the corridor.

"Why didn't you go back with the others?" I asked them. They looked at each other before answering me.

"Wanda wanted to go back to bed, but she wanted to stay and wait for you. The others went to bed and Clint took Wanda back to her room. We volunteered to stay to make sure you were okay." Nat explained as we were walking up the stairs. When I reached my room I said goodnight to them both and went in.

He was going to be okay and that was all that mattered to me. We made it, and I can't wait to see where our relationship goes. We made it, everything was okay

I guess you could say that we really did Cut the strings....

-

-

-

Its not the end!! There will be an epilogue up soon and then that will be the end, thank you to all the people who have helped me in this book, special thanks to XBritishSummerTimeX and Rebecca11112 for all the help they have given me in writing this. And an extra special thank you to SwirleeSheep for the support and ideas for the book, and for bugging me to update. Vote, comment and follow me for new stories in the future!

Bye guyssssss- Amy